ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Extension- *Urgent Advise*.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ranajagandeep

Tier 1 General Extension- *Urgent Advise*.

Post by ranajagandeep » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:35 pm

Hi Seniors/ Members

I am applying for Tier 1 Visa extension next month 4 working days prior to my Visa being expired with my 2 dependents. I have few queries which need urgent response from you all please:

1. While filling dependant App. Form for my 4 year old child Section E 7 asks to “enter contact number” , shall I fill mine or leave it blank?

2. While filling dependant App. Form Section F1 asks to “enter Home office or UKBA reference number” , shall I fill the VAF No: on the Visa stamp which was issued in India when I initially applied for Visa or shall I tick No on it ?

3. While filling dependant App. Form Section G5 says “ passport or travel doc. Enclosed”. Did ticked it and it takes to Section H which asks for BRP details, which we don’t have as we had visa stamped on passport back in India ?

4. While filling Main App. Form Section B 10 says “enter Home office or UKBA reference number”, shall I fill the VAF No: on the Visa stamp which was issued in India when I initially applied for Visa or shall I tick No on it?

5. While filling Main App. Form Section B20 I have left blank and filed my job title but have no option on the form to fill my second job title ( as I am doing 2 jobs) ?

6. I am doing 3 jobs out of my first 2 jobs give me score of 15 points and 3rd one gives me score of 20 points. I am preferring to go for 15 points as it fulfils my 75 point criteria, is that okay as I don’t want to make it complex for 3 jobs?

7. My initial Tier 1 visa, I scored 20 points from single job and if in extension I prefer 15 points will that cause any problem?

Regards,
J.

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:54 pm

1. Fill your contact details

2. Leave it blank (select no)

3. Leave it blank (select no if you dont have a BRP)

4. Leave it blank (select no)

5. Include a covering letter with the application including the other jobs which you are doing if you wish to.

6. Upto you, as long as you meet the earning criteria.

7. No.
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.

nice32

Post by nice32 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:41 am

regarding your job . i will suggest you to show just two jobs .don't need the third one.
same was my case. but i claimed just two jobs.

i got my extension last week.

ranajagandeep

Post by ranajagandeep » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:57 pm