ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET O QUE: 5.4

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ZINXYX
Newly Registered

SET O QUE: 5.4

Post by ZINXYX » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:25 pm

Does your relative or a friend of you or your partner or both of you regularly give you money?

My spouse and myself have a joint mortgage and her pay comes into my account because all the payments and DD go out of mine.
Can I answer yes and provide my bank statements and her payslips with the highlighted payments in?
Thanks.

Isaac01
Newly Registered

Post by Isaac01 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:44 pm

Is your wife your sponsor?

ZINXYX
Newly Registered

Post by ZINXYX » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:03 pm

No, she is a dependant of mine.

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:10 pm

The main idea behind that question is that if someone is regularly depositing money in your account to help you live financially.

You can click yes and explain it but it won't have any impact on your application. Doubt that will even come up, for your peace of mind you can do that

ZINXYX
Newly Registered

Post by ZINXYX » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:17 pm

Gagan1986 wrote:The main idea behind that question is that if someone is regularly depositing money in your account to help you live financially.

You can click yes and explain it but it won't have any impact on your application. Doubt that will even come up, for your peace of mind you can do that
Many thanks.Will leave it out then.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Re: SET O QUE: 5.4

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:32 pm

ZINXYX wrote:Does your relative or a friend of you or your partner or both of you regularly give you money?

My spouse and myself have a joint mortgage and her pay comes into my account because all the payments and DD go out of mine.
Can I answer yes and provide my bank statements and her payslips with the highlighted payments in?
Thanks.
It asks about a relative or a friend of you, or a relative or a friend of your spouse. It is not about your spouse per se. Answer NO is not a problem.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

ZINXYX
Newly Registered

Re: SET O QUE: 5.4

Post by ZINXYX » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:36 am

wpilr_nov12 wrote:
ZINXYX wrote:Does your relative or a friend of you or your partner or both of you regularly give you money?

Thanks.
It asks about a relative or a friend of you, or a relative or a friend of your spouse. It is not about your spouse per se. Answer NO is not a problem.
Thanks, can you please have a quick look over my docs in my other thread please?