ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied on 28th Feb

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kanth79
Newly Registered

Applied on 28th Feb

Post by kanth79 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:15 am

Hi All,

I applied for HSMP and 315 Pounds have been deducted from my credit card on 28th February. And till date i didnt get any verification call??Infact i put up original experince ONLY. I am tensed now.

1) How much time they will take to call my current organization??

2) Are they going to talk to me OR with some one else in office??

3) Can any one give Tips/ Advices to proceed further???

Thanking you all

Regards,
Kanth

pravtech

Post by pravtech » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:19 am

kanth,
no guarantee that they call ur organization,some times they call or may not call. :D

wait for 3 weeks.hope for the best...
all the best...

praveen

kanth79
Newly Registered

Tips/Advice

Post by kanth79 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:03 pm

Hi All,

I applied for HSMP and waiting for the result. It would be great if some one let me know how to proceed further.

1) How much amount do i need to show in my bank account??

2) Incase if they call my current Organization what kind of detail they verify???

I think People who got HSMP after changes taken place can guide me in this regard.

Regards,
Kanth

Ashekt

Post by Ashekt » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:13 pm

I think you guys are getting impatient for your results which is natural but wait for a while.....when the money is deducted that does not mean the case is allocated to the caseworker...at time it takes a month till the time it is allocated....depending upon the no. of application ofcourse.

When they decide to call your organisation, they have people working for them to get all the verification done and these guys have good sources..
They will call up ur organisation to connect to HR or may be ask for your supervisor and speak to them...they verify if u were employed for the epriod u claimed and a fair idea of ur income and role as well...this can vary from person to person and at time company people might not want to verify anything else besides the fact that yes u were working with them....