ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR and dependents extension

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tier-1

ILR and dependents extension

Post by tier-1 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:07 pm

Hey, Can we apply for mine ILR and my dependents extension at the same time?

Which PEO appointment will I have to get? SET(M) with one dependent?

Many Thanks for your replies.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:17 pm

???? You cannot apply using Set(M). Your queries have been answered in your original thread.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#790525
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tier-1

Post by tier-1 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:44 pm

Hey CR001,

Many Thanks for your reply.

What I meant to ask was weather the PEO appointment I will take will SET(M) + one dependent. I am clear that I have to use PBS application for extension of my wife's dependent visa?

So essentially my question is Can I book an appointment SET(M) + one dependent and submit the SET(M) form (for myself) and PBS form (for my wife)?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:49 pm

you cannot apply using set(m)!
you have to use set(o) as pbs visa holders.

you should also continue in you original thread rather than start a new one on the same topic
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tier-1

Post by tier-1 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:12 pm

Hello CR001,

Many Thanks for your replies.

I started a new thread because the other one had become too long and I thought it will be difficult for people to go through all of them before answering my new questions. Apologies if this is not the best way.

Coming back to the question: So basically I can apply both set(o) and pbs dependent at the same time.

What are the advantages/disadvantages of this?

Does overall fee come less?
If my ILR gets refused, what will happen to the fee paid for dependent's application?

Regards