ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Additional Document with Review Request

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dp123
Newly Registered

Additional Document with Review Request

Post by dp123 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:35 am

Hi,

My HSMP Application got rejected because i have not met English Language Requirement.

Actually, i could not submit the Original Degree Certificate as i have applied for the same recently. Instead, i have sent Provisional Degree Certificate and Academic Transcript and Letter from college.

Now, i want to send a review request.Can i send any other addtional document for the review. I have collected a letter from my college stating that i have applied for my Original Degree Certificate and it is yet to be issued.

Waiting for your reply.

Best regards.
DP.

rajeevanand

Post by rajeevanand » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:14 pm

dp123

I believe just the original degree certificate is not enough to prove English Language ability.

Check out my today's post about the format of letter for english language requirement. You need to get a letter like that from the university.

Since you may have not have this letter, a review may not fetch you anything.

dp123
Newly Registered

Another Format

Post by dp123 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:19 pm

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN.

This is to certify that Mr. XXX, bearing number 3490-521 was a Bonafide student of Government Degree College, XXX(XXX University). He has completed X.XXX (Bachelor of XXX) during 19XX-19XX successfully. We observed that his conduct and behavior was found to be good during his study.

Duration of the Programme : 3 Years

Medium of Instruction : English

Date of the Award of Degree : 20th June 1992

dp123
Newly Registered

Review

Post by dp123 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:21 pm

Hi,

My Friend used exactly the same format and got his approval.

Only thing was, i could not submit Original Degree Certificate instead i have submitted Provisional and Academic Transcript.

Regards.
DP.

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:09 am

Hi dp123,

You are not allowed to send any additional documents with review request. With review form just you may send an explanation why your application should be approve.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks
Rubablu

vc

Post by vc » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:49 am

DP, do they specify which document did not meet their requirement - The letter or the certificate ?

vc

Post by vc » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:51 am

Also I see you mentioned letter from college and not university. Did the degree certificate mention the name of the college. Pls advise, will be useful to know ...

dp123
Newly Registered

Review Request.

Post by dp123 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:35 pm

I got the letter from my college. (I think it does not matter whethere i got the letter from University or college).

They mentioned that, i have not shown any proof that i have not received my Degree Certificate.

Today, i sent for Review with my Argument - No additional documents attached(Why i coule not collect my Original Degree, and importance of Provisional Certificate and Transcripts).

Let us see, how it goes.

Regards.
DP.

tomkin

Post by tomkin » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:50 pm

The letter MUST be from the uni (awarding body). Letter from college is purely optional not mandatory.

Anyway, keep us updated. Let us see what HO says in the review.