ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent query!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ambitious12
Newly Registered

Urgent query!!

Post by ambitious12 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:04 pm

Hi,

I'm currently in UK on PSW , having access to the required funds here in UK.. i have a UK degree in accountancy..

My query goes like this.. My uncle here in UK owns a limited company in the field of accountancy.. But he no longer runs it actively since he is into another business now and also a British citizen now.. Still he has a few clients in his old business of accountancy whom he does contract with..

My point of concern is can i buy that existing company of accountancy or is it more advisable that i become partner of that company..

Plz suggest which is a better option and more feasible for getting a visa..

Thanks!!
Last edited by ambitious12 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:18 pm

Please change the title of your post to something more appropriate to get replies. Nobody is getting paid here to answer your post!
Last edited by rizwan567 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Re: Plz resolve my query asap!!

Post by tuliprose » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:22 pm

ambitious12 wrote:Hi,

I'm currently in UK on PSW , having access to the required funds here in UK.. i have a UK degree in accountancy..

My query goes like this.. My uncle here in UK owns a limited company in the field of accountancy.. But he no longer runs it actively since he is into another business now and also a British citizen now.. Still he has a few clients in his old business of accountancy whom he does contract with..

My point of concern is can i buy that existing company of accountancy or is it more advisable that i become partner of that company..

Thanks!!
It does not make any difference to your case either you join or acquire as long as you do proper paperwork and have/invested require level of funds and meet all other requirements.

Now its upto you which option is easiest for you.
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.

ambitious12
Newly Registered

Post by ambitious12 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:22 am

Thanks for ur reply.. my concern is that if i become a partner in d company, then is there anything according to UKBA guidelines which says about how much percentage of share i need to hold in that company..

Thanks!!

entrepreneur123

Re: Urgent query!!

Post by entrepreneur123 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:56 am

I will suggest you to buy that company, this way you can show you invested money by buying business good will and you will have to show less money(£50,000-cost of acquring business)....
ambitious12 wrote:Hi,

Thanks!!