ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS dependant applying same time as main applicant

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rafik83
Newly Registered

PBS dependant applying same time as main applicant

Post by Rafik83 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:57 pm

Dear Moderators,

I am applying for ILR (inside UK) under Tier 1 General after completing the 5 years. My spouse's visa is a PBS dependant that will expire at the same time as mine (she's been in the UK for 1 year). As we are applying together through the postal route, I would be grateful if someone could confirm what I am doing is correct:

* I am submitting a PBS dependant form for my spouse because she did not complete the 2 years. if not the correct form, please advice
* If using PBS dependant, which fee is the correct one: £561 (applying separate) or £750 (applying together)?
* As a proof of cohabitation, I am submitting a NHS card and a GP letter with the address on. Are these enough (I don't have any other bills under my spouse's name)?
* I am using the same bank statements to prove maintenance for my spouse application and at the same time to prove my earnings in my ILR points. Can this be accepted or they are considered as duplicate proof?

Your advice is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

rubina20102010
Member of Standing

Re: PBS dependant applying same time as main applicant

Post by rubina20102010 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:53 am

Rafik83 wrote:Dear Moderators,

I am applying for ILR (inside UK) under Tier 1 General after completing the 5 years. My spouse's visa is a PBS dependant that will expire at the same time as mine (she's been in the UK for 1 year). As we are applying together through the postal route, I would be grateful if someone could confirm what I am doing is correct:

* I am submitting a PBS dependant form for my spouse because she did not complete the 2 years. if not the correct form, please advice
RIGHT
* If using PBS dependant, which fee is the correct one: £561 (applying separate) or £750 (applying together)?
£561 (applying separate)
* As a proof of cohabitation, I am submitting a NHS card and a GP letter with the address on. Are these enough (I don't have any other bills under my spouse's name)?
That's fine.
* I am using the same bank statements to prove maintenance for my spouse application and at the same time to prove my earnings in my ILR points. Can this be accepted or they are considered as duplicate proof?
Fine - make sure it has good enough funds to support both of you.

Your advice is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

rubina20102010
Member of Standing

Re: PBS dependant applying same time as main applicant

Post by rubina20102010 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:54 am

Can you list down your PBS - Dependent visa documents ?

Rafik83
Newly Registered

Post by Rafik83 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:12 pm

Hi rubina2010,

Thanks very much for your reply. much appreciated.
Because my dependant is applying at the same time as me, I tought the fee is £750! so what does the "applying at the same time" mean in the application form?
For the PBS dependant docs, I am supplying the following:
Passport, photos, police registration from, NHS card and GP letters (to prove cohabitation), bank statements and marriage certificate.
Hope these are enough!!

Thanks.

rubina20102010
Member of Standing

Post by rubina20102010 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:26 pm

Police registration from, does this really required in your case ?

Rafik83
Newly Registered

Post by Rafik83 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:33 pm

I don't think the police registration form/document is required, but as it's an official document it is a plus.