ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:06 am

Salam all

Zully and prince

Have u heard any news... Any correspondence with AIT???

Please update

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:13 am

meena1234 wrote:Salam all

Zully and prince

Have u heard any news... Any correspondence with AIT???

Please update
hi, i havent heard anything yet, i will contact my solicitor on tuesday, and see if he can hurry up this call letter.

Prince whats happening with you?
application @ ISL 13/01/2012
returned 30/03/2012 Refused app
applied for appeal in uk 19/04/12
deadline given 05/11/2012
Court date: 10 jan 2013
call letter: 08/03/2013
visa stamped?

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:35 am

Zully

I hope u hear the reply soon.

Can u please tell me did you, your hubby or the solicitor get the reply from court and was it in the form of email to hubby or not

If I do go back to pk then how long am I allowed to stay would 3 months be too much starting from end of feb/ beginning of march ???

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:55 pm

meena1234 wrote:Zully

I hope u hear the reply soon.

Can u please tell me did you, your hubby or the solicitor get the reply from court and was it in the form of email to hubby or not

If I do go back to pk then how long am I allowed to stay would 3 months be too much starting from end of feb/ beginning of march ???
Well in my case. I didn't or my hubby recieve a letter only my solicitor and then they emailed it to me. I did ask solicitor if I or my hubby should have a letter, and he said some time they do and some times not. But your solicitor defo gets the letter...
Babes I still think do your court case be here and present your case. But anyway I do understand it's hubby choice. But I'm saying after going to court I realised that the judge are really sympathetic. Seriously think about it. Also after you win the appeal you have to wait for call letter. In not sure how long the letter will take. But if your solicitor can deal with it. But I do believe that the call letter comes in email and also sometime ECM call the appllent and get email.. So think seriously. But the minute I know when I get letter I will let you know..

But try to stay for your court date please. I think it will help.
visa stamped?

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:35 am

Salam

Thanks for your reply zully, with all the waiting I'm beginning to doubt my own efforts

I just got a reply from my solicitor that the tribunal decline the request for an early hearing date if needed
I am now seriously thinking of going to pk for atleast a month

My daughters school will be affected but hubby wants to c his daughter

Praying for good results

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:14 am

meena1234 wrote:Salam

Thanks for your reply zully, with all the waiting I'm beginning to doubt my own efforts

I just got a reply from my solicitor that the tribunal decline the request for an early hearing date if needed
I am now seriously thinking of going to pk for atleast a month

My daughters school will be affected but hubby wants to c his daughter

Praying for good results
After your deadline you have about an 8 week wait for a court date.. So maybe go. Have a holiday and come back before court. I do thinks its not good for children to miss school but it's hard. You have Easter holidays may be go a week before Easter n come back a week after. It gives you both a nice month holiday. Then come back revitalised... And firing for court.. It will build up encouragement after seeing hubby and more determined.
visa stamped?

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:35 pm

Hi zully

Do u mean that my hearing day will be around may since march 13 is my review deadline date

Or will they give me a court date in may which be further couple of months away

The expenses of travelling are so much round about Easter
ThinkIng of sending just my daughter
Hope all goes well

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:32 pm

meena1234 wrote:Hi zully

Do u mean that my hearing day will be around may since march 13 is my review deadline date

Or will they give me a court date in may which be further couple of months away

The expenses of travelling are so much round about Easter
ThinkIng of sending just my daughter
Hope all goes well

You will have a date in may for court. As long as they ain't too busy... Sorry your right Easter is an expensive time.. Well what ever you decide I'm sure it will be for the better and Allah will guide you.
visa stamped?

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Appeal Review Date

Post by HaroonAli » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:34 pm

A.o.A everyone,

I hope all is well and again I am asking for more information as I am now really fed up with everything even though I am going to Pak for 2 months in 10 days time but my wife has still not got the Appeal Review date and we had appealed on 6th December 2012. Surley it does not take 3 months for an appeal date.

Please can anyone advise as I do not even have an appeal reference so I can chase this up as the lawyer has stated that the file got misplaced as there was a computer error and blah blah blah......

Please can anyone help now as my wife is getting frustrated as it surley does not take 3 months for a bloody letter.

I hope to get some positive feedback please or negative lol :(

Have a good day.

Thanks

zully
Member of Standing

Re: Appeal Review Date

Post by zully » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:53 pm

HaroonAli wrote:A.o.A everyone,

I hope all is well and again I am asking for more information as I am now really fed up with everything even though I am going to Pak for 2 months in 10 days time but my wife has still not got the Appeal Review date and we had appealed on 6th December 2012. Surley it does not take 3 months for an appeal date.

Please can anyone advise as I do not even have an appeal reference so I can chase this up as the lawyer has stated that the file got misplaced as there was a computer error and blah blah blah......

Please can anyone help now as my wife is getting frustrated as it surley does not take 3 months for a bloody letter.

A couple if girls got their letters only s few days back. And I know one if the girls handed hers in November but it was delays n she has a dead line in July I think... Ask sheeba to speak with the girls on Facebook they will tell her how long it's taking.

Have a good day.

Thanks
visa stamped?

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Appeal Review Date

Post by HaroonAli » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:10 pm

Hello there again.

Is anyone on this group or discussion as I need some advise, help as not heard anything from anyone.

Please do reply getting worried and annoyed now as 3rd month has started without a single thing happening.

Have a good day.

Thanks

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:27 pm

zully wrote:
HaroonAli wrote:A.o.A everyone,

A couple if girls got their letters only s few days back. And I know one if the girls handed hers in November but it was delays n she has a dead line in July I think... Ask sheeba to speak with the girls on Facebook they will tell her how long it's taking.

Have a good day.

Thanks

A couple if girls got their letters only s few days back. And I know one of the girls handed hers in November but it was delays n she has a dead line in July I think... Ask sheeba to speak with the girls on Facebook they will tell her how long it's taking. hope it helps
visa stamped?

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Appeal Review Date

Post by HaroonAli » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:34 pm

Hello Zully,

I spoke to my lawyer last week and he stated it got help up on a backlog and that it was referred to a local court to sign off and after that I shall get the date. Also he stated that the date they will give me will be more in my favour as already it has taken so long.

From what I can see the date I shall be getting is end of May/end of June as that will be more than 19 weeks. Also my lawyer is stating that if they do not reply within 12 weeks he is sending emails to BHC Pakistan chasing it up but just do not know what is happening as getting kind of fed up with all this.

Zully What date do you think I will get as my lawyer did say they are going to conisder all the delays etc and 90% likley we are talking June?

Anyway I will ask Sabeeha to check out on FB Group. Much appreciated for your information.

Thanks

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:59 pm

HaroonAli wrote:Hello Zully,

I spoke to my lawyer last week and he stated it got help up on a backlog and that it was referred to a local court to sign off and after that I shall get the date. Also he stated that the date they will give me will be more in my favour as already it has taken so long.

From what I can see the date I shall be getting is end of May/end of June as that will be more than 19 weeks. Also my lawyer is stating that if they do not reply within 12 weeks he is sending emails to BHC Pakistan chasing it up but just do not know what is happening as getting kind of fed up with all this.

Zully What date do you think I will get as my lawyer did say they are going to conisder all the delays etc and 90% likley we are talking June?

Anyway I will ask Sabeeha to check out on FB Group. Much appreciated for your information.

Thanks
the appeal starts the moment your papers get sent off to islamabad, so if you havent got anything yet. you may be looking at july. ask your mrs to see nazia deadline. she had her case go court for judge to agree. if your had to go to a local judge. that means you didnt get your appeal in time. it doesnt matter if tribunal have delay. as long as the postage stamp is with in time. n if its not then it goes to judge. you need to ask you solicitor. it sounds a wrong to me.
visa stamped?

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:32 pm

Salam haroon ,

It seems wrong to me too. I think u should get your mp and solicitor involved too, because when I asked my Mp to write a request to the home office (a month after i had sent my appeal)in Islamabad to hurry things along she got a reply about three weeks later the my hubby's application hadn't been received. This shocked me because I had already received a response from the tribunal that the application had been lodged and the respected parties had been alerted
I forwarded mps letter to my solicitor and he said that even though the tribunal send a letter that the application has been lodged they delay in sending your application to Islamabad
The point is no matter which way u look at it u should have a letter telling u that the application is received and forwarded and where u stand
I think u should get in touch with ur solicitor asap

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:13 pm

Easiest thing to do is email BHC islamabad.

I emailed to ask for an update and thet replied four days later confirming date they received the appeal on.

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Appeal Review

Post by HaroonAli » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:17 pm

Hi there guys, My solicitor is acting on the matter but I think he not doing enough as I paid him £750.00 for the + £140.00 for the Triubunal fees. Also if the appeal was not lodged on time my lawyer would have stated this that it was not lodged properly as it was given to him straight away after appeal..... KIND OF TOTALLY CONFUSED AS MAYBE HE IS LYING THEN!

Yes I have not got any letter and even though lawyer is admient that there was a delay in the Tribunals and it got held in a backlog and files got mixed up so a local judge had to verify the files etc but I do not think this is true.

I have eMailed UK AIT but I do not have any appeal reference number so they sent an automated response saying will reply within 10 working days.

Also Zully I thought that appeal starts from the date it is lodged or the date the payment has been taken.

Now really worried as I think lawyer is lying.

Hope to hear back soon from yourself.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Haroon Ali

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Appeal Review

Post by HaroonAli » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:19 pm

Please note I have eMailed AIT UK TRIBUNALS but what I do not have any appeal refrence number etc etc. So how shall I word it as totally confused payed laywer £750.00 for WHAT NOTHING LOOKS LIKE IT.

Thanks

zully
Member of Standing

Re: Appeal Review

Post by zully » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:37 pm

HaroonAli wrote:Hi there guys, My solicitor is acting on the matter but I think he not doing enough as I paid him £750.00 for the + £140.00 for the Triubunal fees. Also if the appeal was not lodged on time my lawyer would have stated this that it was not lodged properly as it was given to him straight away after appeal..... KIND OF TOTALLY CONFUSED AS MAYBE HE IS LYING THEN!

Yes I have not got any letter and even though lawyer is admient that there was a delay in the Tribunals and it got held in a backlog and files got mixed up so a local judge had to verify the files etc but I do not think this is true.

I have eMailed UK AIT but I do not have any appeal reference number so they sent an automated response saying will reply within 10 working days.

Also Zully I thought that appeal starts from the date it is lodged or the date the payment has been taken.

Now really worried as I think lawyer is lying.

Hope to hear back soon from yourself.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Haroon Ali

Hi, you have to get the appeal paperwork within time... But if they are back logged then it means nothing... But appeal deadline will start about a day or two before you recieve the letter from AIT confirming that your appeal is going back.
I did appeal on 19 April last year but due to backlog I got my letter end of June n deadline in November. If the case was misplaced maybe judge will be leinient if its the courts fault. You lawyer could be telling you right. Due to this maybe that's why it's taking long and the backlog. I know all the other girls that are waiting also have dates in June n July because if delays.
Just relax we have no control I we AIT. Go to Pakistan spend time there it will pass quickily and maybe get overturned quickily too. Just have a little patience and faith n time will go by. Inshallah.
visa stamped?

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Appeal Review Email

Post by HaroonAli » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:21 pm

Our Ref: LS

Tribunal Appeal Number: *********

Thank you for your e-mail.

We can confirm that your appeal has been received by the Tribunal and your appeal number is shown above. According to our records your appeal may have been lodged outside the permitted time limit to appeal.

Reasons have been submitted to explain this and an Immigration Judge will shortly decide whether or not your appeal can proceed any further.

Once the decision has been made we will send this to all parties.

Email Customer Enquiry Unit.

Correspondence Address:
HM Courts & Tribunals Service, First-Tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) P.O. Box 6987, Leicester, UNITED KINGDOM. LE1 6ZX
Telephone: (0044) (0)300 123 1711
Fax: (0044) (0)116 249 4192
Minicom: (Text Phone) (0044) (0)300 123 1264

"Above is the eMail I have got as of now. Can anyone explain as I THINK MY LAWYER RIPPED ME OFF. HE WAS GIVEN PAPERWORK A MONTH IN ADVANCE SO HOW DID HE DO THIS.

DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE THE COURT'S FAULT OR THE LAWYERS AS I AM SURE IT IS LAWYERS FAULT.

I hope to hear back soon.....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I FEEL LIKE KILLING MYSELF WHAT A WASTE I THINK LAWYER IS LYING.....

zully
Member of Standing

Re: Appeal Review Email

Post by zully » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:26 pm

HaroonAli wrote:Our Ref: LS

Tribunal Appeal Number: *********

Thank you for your e-mail.

We can confirm that your appeal has been received by the Tribunal and your appeal number is shown above. According to our records your appeal may have been lodged outside the permitted time limit to appeal.

Reasons have been submitted to explain this and an Immigration Judge will shortly decide whether or not your appeal can proceed any further.

Once the decision has been made we will send this to all parties.

Email Customer Enquiry Unit.

Correspondence Address:
HM Courts & Tribunals Service, First-Tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) P.O. Box 6987, Leicester, UNITED KINGDOM. LE1 6ZX
Telephone: (0044) (0)300 123 1711
Fax: (0044) (0)116 249 4192
Minicom: (Text Phone) (0044) (0)300 123 1264

"Above is the eMail I have got as of now. Can anyone explain as I THINK MY LAWYER RIPPED ME OFF. HE WAS GIVEN PAPERWORK A MONTH IN ADVANCE SO HOW DID HE DO THIS.

DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE THE COURT'S FAULT OR THE LAWYERS AS I AM SURE IT IS LAWYERS FAULT.

I hope to hear back soon.....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I FEEL LIKE KILLING MYSELF WHAT A WASTE I THINK LAWYER IS LYING.....

That clealy states what I was thinking. Your lawyer handed in your appeal late. Or it got their late. It doesn't matter how long they take to process you have to just get it in on time. And if you don't then the judge decides weather reasons given for late appeal is accepted...
visa stamped?

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Appeal Review

Post by HaroonAli » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:33 pm

Can I take action against this lawyer as I paid him £750.00 in advance for WHAT NOTHING.

He is trying to tell me not my fault it is there's very hard to believe. He is saying the JUDGE is going to consider the case and going to give a deadline date in June.

May I ask is this true.

Please do advise.

Thanks

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:17 pm

Sorry to hear that but it sounds to me like your lawyer may be feeding lies to cover up his mistake.

I think with clear understanding of the process, you could challenge the lawyer. Try to communicate in writing so you have it on record as to what is said.

I understand your frustration but try to think clearly with focus being moving the appeal forward.

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:19 pm

I hope reasons for late submission are satisfactory. If not the £750 fee should be returned and go towards new application.

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Appeal Reviews

Post by HaroonAli » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:29 pm

I am shocked totally as my wife has been saying it does not take 3 months but he has STATED REST ASSURED EVERY TIME so I took that.

It is not about the response immigration judge gives as he has not even told me what response he has given. I am fed up with the wait as now he is saying the judge is going to take into considetation the delay and going to give me a date in June which would be great but I do not believe him.

I have it on writing from the courts stating that the application was late and he is not going to give me money I think. TOTAL RIPP OFF BEFORE I PAID £500 for application now £750 FOR APPEAL AND THAT GOT NOWHERE.

I FEEL LIKE KILLING MYSELF AS I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFFF...

Thanks