ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family Permit for Tunisian citizen

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

firas1990

EEA Family Permit for Tunisian citizen

Post by firas1990 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:51 pm

Hey guys,

I already have good idea about the required documents for an EEA Family Permit.i am tunisian and my wife is lithuanian who have been living and working in UK for 4 years and 11 months,she is living with me in Tunisia for 8 months and she got her residence card(Valid to 2014).in 5 march my wife will back to Uk in order to get back her previous job position and to rent a proprety in order that we both can live there later. now while i am checking in th UKBA site for some other details i found this information :

*What regulation governs the issue of EEA
family permits?:

1-Regulation 12 of the Immigration (EEA)
Regulations 2006 is the basis for issuing
EEA family permits. Successful applicants
must meet all requirements for a family
permit.
2-A non EEA national travelling independently
and not joining an EEA national in the UK
must meet the normal entry clearance
requirements under the Immigration Rules.

So in my case i will not travel with my wife,she will go first and then i join her later.so according to the point 2,am i required to provide financial proofs like bank statement and payslip( is it a must?) does that mean they will process my eea family permit as a normal spouse visa?

Actionly i am thinking to not enclose her bank statements because she was living with me here in Tunisia for 8 months and during that time she don t have good transaction in her account(i mean there is no money in) so i worry that they will consider that she is not able to sponsor me financially .. and regard the payslips she will be working for few weeks and then i will apply and they are requiring payslips of the previous 6 months...

These are the documents i am ready to enclose with my application :

* the online application(printed)
*marriage certeficate : Translated and orginal copies
*a copy of her passport certefied by a solicitor from UK
*a copy of her residence card in Tunisia(translated to english)(i wonder if i need to submit the orginal card as well)
*her rent contract
*her recent work contract(a copy of her previous work contract if she find it)
*her work permit copy(showing that she start working in uk since 2007)
*a covering letter will be written from my wife(handwriting)
*pictures( before our marriage ,during the marriage and after)
*my passport
*a passport sized photograph of me

How about that dear sir/madam, do you think this will be sufficient ?
i am looking forward for a quick help.

Best regards

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:25 pm

Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS