ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fiance Visa Success

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

BATS

Fiance Visa Success

Post by BATS » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:41 pm

My boyfriend had his interview at the Albanian Embassy and he was granted a fiance visa! Thanks to everyone who helped and gave me advice particularly clairey and marie b

Thank You!!!

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:31 pm

Many congratulations! Wishing the two of you many happy years together in the UK.

Just start saving for all the exorbitant applications fees still to be paid! (picking up on yesterday's announcements)
John

clairey

Post by clairey » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:03 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :D :D :D

Now you can stress about planning your wedding instead!! :wink:

It's our turn now - applying for my husband's ILR on Wednesday! Fingers crossed!!

BATS

Post by BATS » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:24 pm

thanks Claire, its such a relief!

It feels like an anti climax now, gone through all that worry and stress and they didn't even ask about his previous immigration history and him being here illegally. I am so pleased we can concentrate on our future now and it was great to have some insider knowledge from you and Marie!