ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booking appointment for dependant application in PAKISTAN

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shussain37
Newly Registered

Booking appointment for dependant application in PAKISTAN

Post by shussain37 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:12 pm

Hi Friends,

I am on Tier-1 general and will be applying for my extension next month. I have already booked my PEO appointment and just waiting for it.
After getting my extension, I will apply for my wife visa soon after. She is in pakistan.

I have two questions:

1. When should my wife book appointment with Gerry, Islamabad? Does any one know if there are any long waiting times to get an appointment? I am asking if they give 4-6 weeks time, I should ask her to book an appointment immediately.

2. My Nikah took place in Islamabad and there is no union council. we have english version of Nikah-nama and its signed and stamped by Nikah registrar. What other endorsment I need?

Thanks in Advance

etrade

Post by etrade » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:25 pm

Hi there,
These days Gerrys give dates for next week as well but It is always better to book in advance.
U will be fine with Nikah Nama but reconfirm from any reliable consultant in ur city.
Regards

askhan
United Kingdom

re

Post by askhan » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:16 pm

Nikkah Nama needs to be attest from Forign Office, otherwise nikkah registrar has no authority.

I know in Karachi there is a foreign office. but no idea in ISB
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

zzzindagi

Re: Booking appointment for dependant application in PAKISTA

Post by zzzindagi » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:10 am

shussain37 wrote:Hi Friends,

I am on Tier-1 general and will be applying for my extension next month. I have already booked my PEO appointment and just waiting for it.
After getting my extension, I will apply for my wife visa soon after. She is in pakistan.

I have two questions:

1. When should my wife book appointment with Gerry, Islamabad? Does any one know if there are any long waiting times to get an appointment? I am asking if they give 4-6 weeks time, I should ask her to book an appointment immediately.

2. My Nikah took place in Islamabad and there is no union council. we have english version of Nikah-nama and its signed and stamped by Nikah registrar. What other endorsment I need?

Thanks in Advance
you should contact with Nadra. They should have the record of your marriage.

Your marriage should be registered with union council and they can provide you the marriage certificate.

I got this from my union council and they gave me marriage certificate and Govt. of the Punjab was written on the top.

If there is no union council in ur area, there should be an office on district level.
ZR

netbee
Newly Registered

Re: Booking appointment for dependant application in PAKISTA

Post by netbee » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:18 pm

I believe that you need to get attested from district council. I had initially Urdu version of Nikkah name and got translated and attested and that worked. She got visa fine with in 20 days. But that was back in 2010.

Regards,

shakirsq

Re: re

Post by shakirsq » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:28 pm

askhan wrote:Nikkah Nama needs to be attest from Forign Office, otherwise nikkah registrar has no authority.

I know in Karachi there is a foreign office. but no idea in ISB

Nikkah Nama in English and Marriage Certificate from Nadra also needs to be attested?

I recently got married earlier this month in karachi and planning to apply for dependent visa for my wife as soon as her new ID Card and Passport under my surname ready which is in process and hopefully be ready later next month...

Thanks