ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Work Permit for Netherlands

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Delhi_Bhoy
Mood:
Scotland

Work Permit for Netherlands

Post by Delhi_Bhoy » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:44 pm

Hello Folks,

Need your informed advice on appropriate Netherlands visas.

Situation:
My employer is starting a new project and investing in our Netherlands division of group of companies, of which I am Project Manager. For this purpose I require a long term Netherlands visa to travel and work in the country for at least next two years.

Current Visa, Nationality and other Credentials:
I am currently holding a UK Work Permit and residing and working in UK for the last three and half years. My nationality is India. I have Master’s degree in management from a UK university and Bachelor’s degree in software engineering.

Please help.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:58 am

Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Delhi_Bhoy
Mood:
Scotland

Post by Delhi_Bhoy » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:35 pm

Thank you Sheraz. I did my home work. The schengen visa allows for a maximum of 90 days of stay, with possibly longer than 90 days validity. This visa will not be good enough in my situation.
My employer would like me to stay for at least one year, uninterrupted. What are my options then?

Thanks in advance. Hoping for a positive reply.

Best Regards.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:14 pm

I suggest you try and get your employer to do some research for you. Do you have an HR department that deals with these matters?

It is possible for an employer to second his employees (including third country nationals) to another EU state where they are providing services. A visa may be required by the other member state. The details elude me at present.