ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Visa Fee Structure as of 6th April 2013

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:50 am

I don't understand why they don't just make the full PEO fee non-refundable. Why did they decide to only make part of it non-refundable. Sounds like some which is going to be yet more difficult to administer, meaning increased costs in coming years...
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 am

stokbrig wrote:please can anyone let me know the total fees of main applicant and 2 dependants on Tier1 G applying for ILR at PEO. thanks
£3677
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

azee_cw1
Newly Registered

Pre/Post Fee Hike query

Post by azee_cw1 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:55 am

Hi guys!

So what if somebody books an appointment end of march (42 days in advance) for some date in beginning of May? There would be no booking fee at the time however on the appointment date it will have come into effect.

I guess they would still charge new application feee but not sure how the booking fee will be handled.

I hope you guys will throw some light!!!!

Cheers

shahmir

Post by shahmir » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:40 am

moved
Last edited by shahmir on Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lets get together for migrants' rights

shahmir

Post by shahmir » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:56 pm

deleted

darkhorse10

Post by darkhorse10 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:16 pm

At the moment by the time you select your date/location and click OK, there will be server error, now this introduction of £100 fee would mean that there will be another extra page where you give your payment details and by the time these details have gone through the website will crash again...and it would need more than usual re-attempts. I have noticed that they have limited no. of searches to 5 in 15 minutes which is also another pain.

Not sure if UKBA are going to upgrade their IT staff and make the website more fast and reliable....

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:59 pm

Based on this speedy rise in application fees an applicant really need to start saving well in advance of the application.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

shahmir

Post by shahmir » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:41 pm

Yes but UKBA informs you only a month before the effective date that the fee for your dependants applying separately will increase from 561 to 1545. So if you have three dependants (like I have), you will pay extra 2952. I think UKBA is mistaken here, they probably think that we have few oil wells back home and therefore we can afford any cost any time.