ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tax credit delayd for 6 months

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Snowflake48

Tax credit delayd for 6 months

Post by Snowflake48 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:51 pm

Hi, I'm having a problem with the hm revenue for working and child tax credits.My husband is a asylum seeker. We applied for a new joint claim on 08.08.2012 when we got married.(befor That i succesfully received money) But until today I didn't receive any credits. I have sent all the documents which they asked for. But they are saying its still in process. I can't understand why they are taking so long. It's almost 6 months now. I wrote to mp yesterday.
Pls advise me what to do next!

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tax credit delayd for 6 months

Post by Amber » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:08 pm

Nuchi wrote:Hi, I'm having a problem with the hm revenue for working and child tax credits.My husband is a asylum seeker. We applied for a new joint claim on 08.08.2012 when we got married.(befor That i succesfully received money) But until today I didn't receive any credits. I have sent all the documents which they asked for. But they are saying its still in process. I can't understand why they are taking so long. It's almost 6 months now. I wrote to mp yesterday.
Pls advise me what to do next!
I hope you got sorted? Go to the cab if you already haven't as they have a dedicated advisors line.