ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSBC wont stamp statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

digitalrev

HSBC wont stamp statements

Post by digitalrev » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:14 am

Hi All,
My Tier1 General extension is due on 25th february. I started to keep 900+ maintenance fee on my account from 13th novemeber 2012. My monthly statement issues 5th of each month.

Now I need a statement from 5th february to 13 February, but HSBC wont issue custom range statements or wont even print and stamp statement from 5 february to 13 february. I have been to so many HSBC branch. all of them asked me to go to Croydon branch. I went to cryodon branch, they refused to stamp on my printed statement from internet. they are not willing to print statement from 5th feb to 13 feb. they said they can only print and statement which already generated in the system.

I will appreciate if anyone have any advice or suggestion . please.

thank you

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:47 am

You don't need stamped statements unless its a printout from an online account. HSBC account are generally NOT online accounts.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

Mayurc

Post by Mayurc » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:33 am

Do you have basic account or Advanced Account?

I have advanced account and when I called them for statement for Visa purpose they sent me in exactly in 3 working days. Call customer service asap as you do not have much time left.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:13 am

It doesn't matter, you don't need stamped statements. HSBC will print it on their own stationery (at the branch, you don't need to order it) and this is sufficient and fully complies with the UKBA's requirements. There is no requirement whatsoever to have normal bank statements, which are printed on headed paper, to be stamped by the bank.

(In addition to the above, I recently had my application approved with statements from HSBC without a stamp going anywhere near them).
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

skt_India
Newly Registered

Re: HSBC wont stamp statements

Post by skt_India » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:17 am

Hi,

HSBC won't stamp on any statement or printout. But they must give any customise date statement whatever U request. That statement would reach in 3-4 working days of time with your name and address printed on it.

I have done 2 -3 times since last 3 years in HSBC, Reading branch. If U ask the latest statement they will generate on next business day.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:01 am

I have three times in the past walked into a branch, asked them to print out a statement for me, which they do on the spot.

Two different branches in London (Charing Cross and Covent Garden)

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:08 am

You can ask them to change the diary date of your statements to 14th Feb and generate statement and send across to you... if you do not receive it in timely manner, walk in into a branch and ask them to print statement till 14th Feb...

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:22 pm

Yep you can just ask them to change your statement date e.g. to 14 Feb. They there will be one statement for part of a month, i.e. from the previous statement to the new statement date, and after that they will cover a full month as usual.

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:40 pm

also make sure u hv some transactions done on the day on which you want the stament to end and then generate the statement,other ways it will end one day before.

all the best.

digitalrev

Post by digitalrev » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:04 am

Thank you everyone, its joint account with my friend.

digitalrev

Post by digitalrev » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:05 am

Thank you everyone. I was really worried. I thought UKBA wont accept any printed bank statements without stamps. The issue has been sorted . I went to the HSBC bank in croyodon, they printed out the statement and stamped it for me.