ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long time in getting docs back

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

simar

Long time in getting docs back

Post by simar » Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:03 pm

Hi Guys,
I am noticing that in most of the successful cases, decision letter & original documents are send separately. Recently I came to know that my case is processed & decison taken. HSMP people have send back decision letter & Docs in same parcel. They just take two weeks to process my re-apply case ( It seems I got rejection again) . They have send back the docs on 10th August. So far I haven’t received them.
Is it really taking unduly long for parcel to reach in India (may be due to raksha bandan). I would like to know , who applied from India ,as soon they got docs back after the decision is made.

Chess
Diamond Member

Re: Long time in getting docs back

Post by Chess » Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:27 pm

Is it really taking unduly long for parcel to reach in India (may be due to raksha bandan).
What is raksha bandan (some sort of x-mas or Bank Holiday)?

anyhow enjoy the Raksha Bandan :)

it is bank holkiday in the UK on Monday(apart from Scotland) confused - dont ask me how these things operate :roll:

ciao
Where there is a will there is a way.

Mini
Member of Standing

Post by Mini » Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:28 am

simar,
I was informed that a decision had been made and my docs posted to me on 30th July. I received my decision letter on 11th Aug in India. Altho point to note here is that the decision letter was dated 2nd Aug and the sheffield post office stamp was for 4th Aug.
It seems I got rejection again
How do you know this ???
Mini

noddy214

Post by noddy214 » Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:23 am

Simar,

I was under the impression that you applied some time in July??? Did you request for an unrgent treatment to your appliation with the help of a job????

Please share with us once again your date of first application and the re-application procedure you followed.
Also if you have not recieved the docs how do you know that your application has been rejected second time.

Thanks,
Noddy.

simar

Post by simar » Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:38 am

Hi noddy214/.Mini,
I applied first time last year in July 2003 when passing marks were 75 & criteria of spouse etc were not their. This is my second time application after full one year. My payment was charged on 30th July. As per HSMP e-mail, they send back the decision & docs on 10th August. So all in all 10 days processing.( I did not receive back docs so far , I guess rakhi rush could be the reason)
Off course there was initial hiccups this time as my application was returned ( send on 9th July) due to wrong charging info. So I resent again on 21st July. Please don’t get confused on re-send & re-apply cases.
As such I don’t know about my decision, it is just my intuition as it takes them only week time to process. Also decision letter & Docs are returned together. In most of the successful cases I am finding that a separate letter of decision is given to the applicants.