ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help with the login into UKBA to book slots from 22:00 hrs

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

phanidhar6039

help with the login into UKBA to book slots from 22:00 hrs

Post by phanidhar6039 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:20 am

Hi,

From past couple of days the UKBA website goes down by 22:00 and doesnt allow me to login at all. i keep trying to login at midnite but not luck. The sessions which i keep login gets expired. Any ideas or suggestions what can be done as i need to book a date now as my visa expires on April 18th.

Thanks,
P

selva

Re: help with the login into UKBA to book slots from 22:00 h

Post by selva » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:47 pm

phanidhar6039 wrote:Hi,

From past couple of days the UKBA website goes down by 22:00 and doesnt allow me to login at all. i keep trying to login at midnite but not luck. The sessions which i keep login gets expired. Any ideas or suggestions what can be done as i need to book a date now as my visa expires on April 18th.

Thanks,
P
now slots are seems to be released at 2.00 am. I have booked day before yesterday. system will be down from 11 to 2

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:14 pm

The session length is 20 minutes long. When I was looking for an appointment, I would log in at 20:00 and keep doing something every 10-15 minutes. Even if it's just refreshing the home page. That way by the time you get to midnight, you know you are logged in and don't have to worry about too.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

phanidhar6039

Post by phanidhar6039 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:48 pm

mulderpf wrote:The session length is 20 minutes long. When I was looking for an appointment, I would log in at 20:00 and keep doing something every 10-15 minutes. Even if it's just refreshing the home page. That way by the time you get to midnight, you know you are logged in and don't have to worry about too.
Hi mulderpf,

Thanks for reply, i know that session gets expired for 20 min. I was doing that before from 22:00. so if i login from 20:00 instead of 22:00 and keep refreshing for every 15 min should solve the issue. Thanks again for the info.

Now a days it seems dates werent getting released at midnight.

Thanks,
P

phanidhar6039

Post by phanidhar6039 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:50 pm

selva wrote:

Thanks,
P
now slots are seems to be released at 2.00 am. I have booked day before yesterday. system will be down from 11 to 2
Thanks for reply and i noticed that as well. will try to login before and keep refreshing for every 15 min and see how it goes.

phanidhar6039

Post by phanidhar6039 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:08 pm

phanidhar6039 wrote:
selva wrote:

Thanks,
P
Thanks for reply and i noticed that as well. will try to login before and keep refreshing for every 15 min and see how it goes.
Thanks all for your inputs and i have managed to get a date.
I want to make sure that i have entered correct information while booking the date. Is there anyway to find out the details about that. As i can see only the appoint date and location in my account.

Any inputs will be great.

Thanks,
P