ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP + TIER1 SET(O) Application filling question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

suis

HSMP + TIER1 SET(O) Application filling question

Post by suis » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:30 pm

Hi all,

i am currently on HSMP + Tier1
Came to uk as a student by : January 2005
Initial HSMP stamped by : February 2008
tier 1 Visa stamped by : March 2010

Could some one please clarify the bellow SET(O) form filing issues.

Section 3

Section A
Tier 1 (General) migrant (excluding applicants applying under the terms of the
HSMP Forum Judicial Review Policy Document) ?
I should tick this right ?

Section 6
6.1 When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK? This refers to the date of your first entry into the UK at the beginning
of the period of stay on which this application is based. ?

i am not clear on this as i came to uk as a student by 2005 January , but i moved to HSMP by February 2008 while i was in the UK .. so what is the real date i need to specify in here ?

6.2 Since then have you had any absences from the UK? If
yes , give the dates you left and returned to the UK and the reason for the absence in the spaces below. List
all absences however short and in date order. If you need more space, continue on a separate sheet and enclose it with your application.

i came to uk as a student by 2005 January , but i moved to HSMP by February 2008 while i was in the UK . so in here do i need to list out all the absence since 2005 January or after the First HSMP granted date ?

6.3 What evidence has been provided to support the reasons for all absences from the UK?

i can cross off this seciton as i am HSMP + Tier 1 applcant... more over i have less than 50 days of absences for 5 years time

thank you all .

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Re: HSMP + TIER1 SET(O) Application filling question

Post by shahid2000 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:40 pm

suis wrote:Hi all,

i am currently on HSMP + Tier1
Came to uk as a student by : January 2005
Initial HSMP stamped by : February 2008
tier 1 Visa stamped by : March 2010

Could some one please clarify the bellow SET(O) form filing issues.

Section 3

Section A
Tier 1 (General) migrant (excluding applicants applying under the terms of the
HSMP Forum Judicial Review Policy Document) ?
I should tick this right ? yes

Section 6
6.1 When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK? This refers to the date of your first entry into the UK at the beginning
of the period of stay on which this application is based. ?

i am not clear on this as i came to uk as a student by 2005 January , but i moved to HSMP by February 2008 while i was in the UK .. so what is the real date i need to specify in here ?

date when your HSMP started

6.2 Since then have you had any absences from the UK? If
yes , give the dates you left and returned to the UK and the reason for the absence in the spaces below. List
all absences however short and in date order. If you need more space, continue on a separate sheet and enclose it with your application.

i came to uk as a student by 2005 January , but i moved to HSMP by February 2008 while i was in the UK . so in here do i need to list out all the absence since 2005 January or after the First HSMP granted date ?

you will give absences since your HSMP started

6.3 What evidence has been provided to support the reasons for all absences from the UK?

i can cross off this seciton as i am HSMP + Tier 1 applcant... more over i have less than 50 days of absences for 5 years time

If none of your holidays were for compassionate reasons then you dont need to provide anything.

thank you all .

suis

Post by suis » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:50 pm

Shahid, thanks for the reply ,

for the 6.3 i took all holidays within my annual holidays, but still i can specify the dates i had these absence but don't need to give any evidence right ?
thanks

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Post by shahid2000 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:53 pm

suis wrote:Shahid, thanks for the reply ,

for the 6.3 i took all holidays within my annual holidays, but still i can specify the dates i had these absence but don't need to give any evidence right ?
thanks
You will have to specify dates for any holidays where you travelled outside of UK, you should have stamps on your passport for these.
Since all your holidays were paid annual holidays and you are on T1G you dont have to provide any evidence.