ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial requriment for ILR dependent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vk25
Newly Registered

Financial requriment for ILR dependent

Post by vk25 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:32 pm

Hi all,
I got my ILR on the basic of 10years long resident stay in FEB 2013.
I was in Tier1 general before the ILR. My wife came to uk in may 2012 as tire1 dependent. Now i am planning to apply FLR for my wife.
My queries are:
1. How long my wife have to wait to get settlement
2. In FLR form, should i fill the FINANCIAL REQUIREMENT section (because my wife came to uk before 9th july 2012)

Thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Financial requriment for ILR dependent

Post by Amber » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:35 pm

vk25 wrote:Hi all,
I was in Tier1 general before the ILR. My wife came to uk in may 2012 as tire1 dependent. Now i am planning to apply FLR for my wife.
My queries are:
2. In FLR form, should i fill the FINANCIAL REQUIREMENT section (because my wife came to uk before 9th july 2012)

Thanks
5 years after new flr(m) you can apply for settlement your wife will be given 2.5 years and then another 2.5 years under flr(m) there is a min income threshold for new applicants ~18,500 per annum gross salary

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:37 pm

D4109125 wrote:
My queries are:

Thanks
5 years after new flr(m) you can apply for settlement your wife will be given 2.5 years and then another 2.5 years under flr(m) there is a min income threshold for new applicants ~18,500 per annum gross salary
no his wife will be subject to the transitional arrangements. She does not need to meet the new financial requirements and can apply for ilr once she has had
completed two years on a combination of PBS dependent and spouse of a settled person leave.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:46 pm

Greenie wrote:
D4109125 wrote:
My queries are:

Thanks
no his wife will be subject to the transitional arrangements. She does not need to meet the new financial requirements and can apply for ilr once she has had
completed two years on a combination of PBS dependent and spouse of a settled person leave.
Sorry mis read that she was not in UK.

vk25
Newly Registered

Post by vk25 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:13 pm

Thank you very much, And one more thing.
My wife has done her degree which taught in English.
Should we need to apply NARIC for Degree comparability to prove it was taught in English.

Many Thanks

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:15 pm

vk25 wrote:Thank you very much, And one more thing.
My wife has done her degree which taught in English.
Should we need to apply NARIC for Degree comparability to prove it was taught in English.

Many Thanks

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... icants.pdf
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS