ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK ILR(PR) criteria for Swiss C permit holders

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sudhakar_ks
Newly Registered

UK ILR(PR) criteria for Swiss C permit holders

Post by sudhakar_ks » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:12 pm

hello everyone, I have a 2 folded question with regard to a friend of mine who has permanent residence in Swiss (C permit holder) but an Indian national.

1) What would be the Work permit criteria to wrok in UK for someone who holds Swiss C permit ( Indian national)

2) Is it possible to convert Swiss C permit to UK ILR subject to the person (Inidan national again) finding job in UK ?

Could an expert in european and UK immigration affair shed some light. thanks in advance.

Sudh

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:56 am

Swiss C permit is normally Swiss authorities issue to foreign national after completing their stipulated time length 5-10 years dpending on their existing visa while maintaining their residency there and fulfilling their visa conditions. Its just like an ILR in Switzerland. I will suggest you to email to ukba settlement team to know that its possible:

SettlementOpsPolicy@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS