ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Address and Payslip Address are different

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

balak2

Bank Address and Payslip Address are different

Post by balak2 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:03 pm

I am due for my extension and am presenting bank statements and payslips as evidence for earnings.

In my bank account, I have opted for online statements and hence don't receive paper statements. So for the extension I have requested for paper statements from HSBC for the past 12 months and got the same today.

During the past 12 months, I have moved my house and hence the payslips contains 2 different addresses for the past 12 months. However, for the bank statements which I got today contains only my current resident address for the past 12 months.

Will this create any problem? Thanks in advance

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:43 pm

bank statements and payslips are not used to cross check residential addresses
Manka

honey_parmar
Newly Registered

Post by honey_parmar » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:08 pm

Hi,

Don't worry.I had the same situation but I dont think it is a hurdle.My 3 payslips contained different city address and rest contained my current address

My extension was approved.

Ta

Mela

Post by Mela » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:20 am

it doesnt matter. there is no requirements to keep the address on the bank statements and payslips updated for visa purposes.