ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Questions on PEO appointment for ILR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sibaji

Questions on PEO appointment for ILR

Post by sibaji » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:31 am

Hello Everybody,

Hope all is well. I have just got an appointment at the Cardiff PEO office for my ILR premium application. The appointment is for 10am on December 17, 2012 (Monday).

I have 2 questions:

(1) My ILR application contains only 1 dependent who is my 16 month old daughter, who is included on my application form. Do I need to carry my baby daughter to Cardiff for the PEO appointment, for biometric reasons, etc. ?

(2) How much time does it take, from start to finish, for the entire process ? (This would help me, as I am travelling from Reading, and need to book my travel in advance)

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Sibaji

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:06 am

1 See Bioemtric enrolment and BRP - General Queries
2. No one can comment on the merits of your application or on the workload at the PEO on the day of your appointment, so book assuming that you may have to be there until close of business hours, specially so if your appointment is in the 2nd half of the day.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:31 am

I had initially booked for Cardiff with my two children, 4 yr and 1.5 yr, in mind (they not applying tho). From what I have read, it was not crowded place and children wouldn't feel 'stuffy'.

Good luck.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

pshimoga
Newly Registered

ILR - Dependent - Cancelling Child appointment

Post by pshimoga » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:00 pm

Hello ,

Sorry for posting this msg on this thread.

I need a clarification, I got an ILR PEO Shiffield appoint for 3 ( 1- Main - 2 Dependents - spouse and kid). My kid is born in UK. I came to know that I can directly apply for kids UK Passport .

So my question is do I need to inform UKB in advance that Only 2 people will be going for ILR and the kid will not be going ILR instead directly going for UK passport (after main applicant gets ILR) or what is best way to tackle this situation.

Kindly post the reply as I got my appointment on March 7,2013.

Apologies for posting this query late.

Thanks in advance.

- Pradeep

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:34 pm

Pshimoga,

Just start your query on a new thread
Regards

pshimoga
Newly Registered

Post by pshimoga » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:51 pm

Hi,

I created a new thread - kindly reply ;

Thread link : http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

pshimoga
Newly Registered

Post by pshimoga » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:24 am

Hello,

Everything went smooth and we got ILR.

I was allowed to apply with 1 dependent which informed them at counter and they obliged.

Thanks everyone.