ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ilr inquiry

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saqib_26
Newly Registered

ilr inquiry

Post by saqib_26 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:04 pm

if case worker give 7 days to submit paper or 14 day to submitt paper. can we assume that case worker will give visa or not, becase some on says that if case worker give 7 days to submit paer then he will give visa and 14 days he will probley not give visa? is it true or not

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Never heard that is the case normally. All depends what type of documents are required and time is given accordingly. More details will be helpful in deciding what way your case could go.

When did u apply? What category? Immigration history? What extra docs have they asked for?

uksettlement
India

Re: ilr inquiry

Post by uksettlement » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:16 am

saqib_26 wrote:if case worker give 7 days to submit paper or 14 day to submitt paper. can we assume that case worker will give visa or not, becase some on says that if case worker give 7 days to submit paer then he will give visa and 14 days he will probley not give visa? is it true or not
That's not true.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.