ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent clarification

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

beedi
Newly Registered

urgent clarification

Post by beedi » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:09 am

Dear Biggins
Please halp me out, Me and my wife got ILR last year same time in croydon ( sameday service) January , i got qualified in Feb 2013, she is getting qualified in April because she spent 110 days last year, my question is I applied for Naturalisation this FEb and i got approval letter on 27 feb,
Because i applied for Naturalisation before her , will her ILR will be cancelled or it is independent case,

Please Please help me as my wife has taken this totally wrong thinking that her ILR will be cancelled, and my marriage life is in danger, she thinks i have cheated her on this

Help me urgently

Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:12 am

There is no connection between your naturalisation application and her ILR. Her ILR will not be revoked because you had applied for naturalisation. Whatever gave her that idea?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

beedi
Newly Registered

Post by beedi » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:39 am

Thanks for prompt reply,
what she is thinking because we applied joint application for ILR we got it, but now she thinks i have to apply her independent, she is worried, she is a full time house wife,
No employment record, no bank account, iam on a good paid job so she dont have to work.
she is thinking because of her not working and no bank account her application will be refused.

we have not taken any Public funds in the UK since we came here in 2007.

Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:46 am

There is no requirement to work nor have a bank account, when applying for naturalisation.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.