ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lloyd TSB Bank Statement Very Very Urgent !!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aju2012

Lloyd TSB Bank Statement Very Very Urgent !!!

Post by aju2012 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:54 pm

Hello Experts,

My visa is expiring on 22nd March, I have maintained my funds from 22Nov so on 22nd Feb 90 days are over but as today when I called up Lloyds TSB for statement from 1st sept till 1st March they told me they can only give me statement till 17th Feb and after 17th Feb all entries will appear in next statement which will prepared on March 16th, so If I order my statement after 16th March it will take atleast 2 week to come to my address and by that time my visa will get expired.

What should I do for my statements, has anyone had problems with statement from Lloyds TSB bank ???

Please urgently advise me.

Thanks & Regards,

Aju

tier1_aspirant_del

Post by tier1_aspirant_del » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:19 pm

Can you go to any Lyods branch and ask them to print statements on letter head? or print statement and then signed stamped it.

Alternatively you can download the statements from your online account, print it and go to a branch to get it signed and stamped

chary
Newly Registered

Post by chary » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:23 am

You can order a statement from your last stamens date to till date. I have done this couple of times at the branch. There is an option for in online banking too, but I did it at branch. The statement will reach you in 5 working days.

If not, we can always take a print out and go to the branch to get their rubber stamp and sign.

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:11 am

just go to the branch and ask them to print and sign the period of transactions you need, they can go as far back as a year minimum

banks do not generally sign statements printed outside the branch
Manka

netbee
Newly Registered

Post by netbee » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:12 am

I had got previously stamped statement but now they are saying they can't but you can go to branch and ask for to get statement print along with letter to confirm that is your true reflection of account.