ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Deceleration For Team Members

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sheraz786
Newly Registered

Deceleration For Team Members

Post by sheraz786 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:02 pm

Hi All,

I am applying as team member shortly for Tier 1 ent our money is held in Joint Account having both equal access of 50k (Psw route). Do we still require declaration to prove the availabilities of funds as I am confused.

Any suggestions from the Senior members of the forum like Lukapoca will be highly appreciated but any suggestion from all members will be appreciated as well.

I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Many Thanks in advance.

:lol:

Legal RANA
Newly Registered

Post by Legal RANA » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:58 pm

Hi
Yes still you need to provide affidavits in favor of each other with a solicitor letter

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Deceleration For Team Members

Post by rehan01 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:52 pm

sheraz786 wrote:Hi All,

I am applying as team member shortly for Tier 1 ent our money is held in Joint Account having both equal access of 50k (Psw route). Do we still require declaration to prove the availabilities of funds as I am confused.

Any suggestions from the Senior members of the forum like Lukapoca will be highly appreciated but any suggestion from all members will be appreciated as well.

I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Many Thanks in advance.

:lol:

Well there is no clear guidance in regards to this in policy guidance but on this forum there is a guy who got his visa refused before of not submitting decleration and funds were in joint account so its better to submit a declaration as I have applied same way and didn't submitted any declaration and I am worried too and thinking of submitting the declaration as additional document.

regards

ricardo junni
Newly Registered

Re

Post by ricardo junni » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:35 pm

Although you have a joint account but still both of you need to declare that you both have access to each others money .If you dont state that then they are already awaiting to have a such reasons to reply in negative.There is one other option one of you can draw from the joint account then the one who has solely has back account in his name can declare that i am the one the third party to whom my partner will rely for funds.It will just reduce the paperwork nothing else.Choice is yours.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Re

Post by rehan01 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:39 pm

Hi thx for the info but I have already applied 2 months ago and I have just submitted joint bank account statement where funds are held so u reckon shall I get te declaration sorted and sent it to ukba or shal I wait for them to ask ? May be just a negative reply like this other user.

Plz advise

Regards
ricardo junni wrote:Although you have a joint account but still both of you need to declare that you both have access to each others money .If you dont state that then they are already awaiting to have a such reasons to reply in negative.There is one other option one of you can draw from the joint account then the one who has solely has back account in his name can declare that i am the one the third party to whom my partner will rely for funds.It will just reduce the paperwork nothing else.Choice is yours.

ricardo junni
Newly Registered

Re

Post by ricardo junni » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Please send them straight away without any delays do not trust them.Trust me :)

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Re

Post by rehan01 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:58 pm

ricardo junni wrote:Please send them straight away without any delays do not trust them.Trust me :)
Ok will do and that is what I m thinking too do as well and secondly will you have any format of team member declaration by any chance?

Regards

Naveed99
Newly Registered

Is it compulsory to have money in joint accounts ?

Post by Naveed99 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:41 am

Me and my friend have applied under 50k category for tier 1 entrepreneur, through a solicitor and he had advised us that we only have to open joint account for our Ltd company (Business), in which we can show 10k, i.e. we already spent.
The remaining 40K is in our personal accounts i.e. 20k each.
We also submitted a business partnership contract , attested by solicitor & our biometrics were held on 9th of November. by reading above that money should be kept in joint accounts, I am a bit confused now ... do you guys want me to discuss it with solicitor again or you think it is ok to have money in personal accounts as 20k each + 10k invested in business and partnership contract for the business in which money has been already invested ?

Thanks in advance.

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Post by Naheedsammar » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:42 am

Hi there,
Its really confusing as there is nothing mentioned in policy guidence saying anything about declaration for category 'D' Applicatns if they are team members (same status psw holders) and we only judging on the basis of the refusals some body got. to my understanding if money is in personal accounts then we need to declare that both team members have equal access to 50k (for both members personal accounts) but if its already in joint account then what the point to declare it as it already got equal access yeh if its about the usage of the money then we might need to provide the declaration that it would be used only for the Business to which visa is applied for. (correct me if i am wrong). providing Afidavit from both team members saying the money would be used only for the purspose to which visa is applied for and getting it attested from solicitor should do the job.

Regards

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:22 pm

Naheedsammar wrote:Hi there,
Its really confusing as there is nothing mentioned in policy guidence saying anything about declaration for category 'D' Applicatns if they are team members (same status psw holders) and we only judging on the basis of the refusals some body got. to my understanding if money is in personal accounts then we need to declare that both team members have equal access to 50k (for both members personal accounts) but if its already in joint account then what the point to declare it as it already got equal access yeh if its about the usage of the money then we might need to provide the declaration that it would be used only for the Business to which visa is applied for. (correct me if i am wrong). providing Afidavit from both team members saying the money would be used only for the purspose to which visa is applied for and getting it attested from solicitor should do the job.

Regards
It is confusing even very confusing so better to be safe than sorry so I would recommend to get he declaration done and submit with your application as I have decided to get he declaration sorted ASAP and send via recorded delivery to ukba.

At he end its entirely ur choice

regards