ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to apply for T1 G dependent & visiting visa together

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

user_name

How to apply for T1 G dependent & visiting visa together

Post by user_name » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:22 pm

Hi All,

I am a Tier 1 G holder in UK. I am going India to bring my wife, child and parents together.

My plan is to apply for Dependent visa for my wife/child and Visiting visa for my parents.

I understand that all the applications require similar documents like Payslips, bank statements, etc... all must be originals.

I started applying and booking on-line via http://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/ApplyNow.aspx , but I am not able to apply for all of them together. Instead I have to select one among the following to start the application on-line:
-Tier 1 General Partner
-Tier 1 General Child
-General Visitor
This will result in 4 (wife/child/father/mother) different applications.

If I apply and book the application separetely, how do I submit original documents (for example Payslips) along with each application because I have only one original Payslip per month?

Or can I apply & book them separately now, but when I go to the VFS centre, can I ask them to bundle them together?

Has anyone come across this situation before?

Please would you shed some light on this?

Thank you.

user_name

Re: How to apply for T1 G dependent & visiting visa toge

Post by user_name » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:03 am

It will really be helpful, if you can share your thoughts.

Thanks to all.