ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SPOUSE VISA FORM QUESTION

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aaroon7861
Newly Registered

SPOUSE VISA FORM QUESTION

Post by aaroon7861 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:15 pm

ON the declaration page it asks who filled it in agent or representative
the problem is that my mum filled it in while my spouse answered her questions via skype such as her details her passport number her father mother details etc.
i filled in my details such as work and family members passport numbers age etc.
will this be a problem and who do we need to disclose as the person who filled it in will it be representative and write Mother inlaw of applicant
this is regarding part 11 VAF4a Dec 2012
Ps is this form the correct one for latest spouse visa?

Phase7

Re: SPOUSE VISA FORM QUESTION

Post by Phase7 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:17 pm

aaroon7861 wrote:ON the declaration page it asks who filled it in agent or representative
the problem is that my mum filled it in while my spouse answered her questions via skype such as her details her passport number her father mother details etc.
i filled in my details such as work and family members passport numbers age etc.
will this be a problem and who do we need to disclose as the person who filled it in will it be representative and write Mother inlaw of applicant
this is regarding part 11 VAF4a Dec 2012
Ps is this form the correct one for latest spouse visa?
Pakistan applicants must fill-in the applicationonline & print it after submitting. The forms are automatically generated as per your visa category depending on the fields you choose.

You will have to reply in negative when the agent/rep screen shows, family/friends help in filling up the application can not be classified as being represented by an agent or solicitor.

Good Luck,

Phase7.

aaroon7861
Newly Registered

Post by aaroon7861 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:35 pm

thanks u saved me
i dont understand though. 2 people from my wifes village applied traditional way via the agents at gerrys islamabad they did not print online they both got their visa granted after 5 months.
so is it really necessary.
in my case i would have to send my documents by airmail and now get a credible solicitor or agent to fill them in and declare "YES"

Phase7

Post by Phase7 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:00 pm

aaroon7861 wrote:thanks u saved me
i dont understand though. 2 people from my wifes village applied traditional way Was that recently?? via the agents at gerrys islamabad Rather unbelievable that Gerry's would've allowed the 'agents' to accompany the applicant in the application submission process inside Gerry's?? they did not print online they both got their visa granted after 5 months.
in my case i would have to send my documents by airmail and now get a credible solicitor or agent to fill them in and declare "YES" That's not necessary unless you have a complicated case and you feel that you need legal representation.
Good Luck,

Phase7.

aaroon7861
Newly Registered

Post by aaroon7861 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:15 pm

Phase7 wrote:
i dont understand though. 2 people from my wifes village applied traditional way Was that recently?? via the agents at gerrys islamabad Rather unbelievable that Gerry's would've allowed the 'agents' to accompany the applicant in the application submission process inside Gerry's?? they did not print online they both got their visa granted after 5 months.
in my case i would have to send my documents by airmail and now get a credible solicitor or agent to fill them in and declare "YES" That's not necessary unless you have a complicated case and you feel that you need legal representation.
Good Luck,

Phase7.
but if we declare "no" would they not think how can a pakistani spouse at A1 level understand and fill out a whole visa form correctly without outside help
the agents did not accompany they were outside and helped filled it in
the applicants went in alone

aaroon7861
Newly Registered

Post by aaroon7861 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:26 pm

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... fo/advice/

You may decide to submit your visa application using an independent travel agent, immigration agent or consultant, or with the help of a friend. They can only help you complete the form and advise you which supporting documents to include. They cannot make the application for you or attend the visa application centre.

im stressed now "i still dont get it" does this meen i can fill it all in for my wife and she will just check and sign it and date it or what?

Phase7

Post by Phase7 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:36 pm

aaroon7861 wrote:
Phase7 wrote:
Good Luck,

Phase7.
but if we declare "no" would they not think how can a pakistani spouse at A1 level understand and fill out a whole visa form correctly without outside help
the agents did not accompany they were outside and helped filled it in
the applicants went in alone
Bro you're getting paranoid. I understand your concerns but regardless of one's qualifications (unless NARIC recognized) every applicant has to pass Level A1/equivalent test to apply for UK spouse visa. To help you better understand what the agent/rep question means please read below.

And read this: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... fo/advice/

Good Luck,

Phase7.

Phase7

Post by Phase7 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:46 pm

aaroon7861 wrote:http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... fo/advice/

You may decide to submit your visa application using an independent travel agent, immigration agent or consultant, or with the help of a friend. They can only help you complete the form and advise you which supporting documents to include. They cannot make the application for you or attend the visa application centre.

im stressed now "i still dont get it" does this meen i can fill it all in for my wife and she will just check and sign it and date it or what?
Yup. You fill-in the form & submit it. Then give her the Login/Password/Unique Visa application number and she'll print the completed application form, sign/date it and take that alongwith all documents to VAC.

Phase7.

aaroon7861
Newly Registered

Post by aaroon7861 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:49 pm

Phase7 wrote:

Yup. You fill-in the form & submit it. Then give her the Login/Password/Unique Visa application number and she'll print the completed application form, sign/date it and take that alongwith all documents to VAC.

Phase7.
ahh 1 step forward 2 steps back (she got a laptop but no printer lol)
if you dont mind me asking ... how did you apply?

Phase7

Post by Phase7 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:08 am

aaroon7861 wrote:
Phase7 wrote:

Phase7.
ahh 1 step forward 2 steps back (she got a laptop but no printer lol)
if you dont mind me asking ... how did you apply?
How did I apply? LOL, like everybody else bro. I filled-in the form, then me & wifey double checked it together, on skype.

Bro don't hesitate to ask if you want any help ok. You can PM me.

(PS: Your wife can download/save the completed application on a USB key and get it printed at a shop)

Cheers,

Phase7.