ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR objection raise Croydon

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saqib_26
Newly Registered

ILR objection raise Croydon

Post by saqib_26 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:12 am

I am on HSMP tier 1 and applied for ILR on window Croydon London but they raised some objections that i have explained here.

1- If a person is providing some services to his client and he needs some equipment to offer those. He brought these equipment for the client from a seller or third party and the client directly paid the amount to the third party and not to the person. Is there any law of uk which states that confirm it is legally allowed.

2- Secondly from my business account i have drew some money and i gave the name to that transaction according to my own choice , i need to know any law that i can choose my own words to tell home office that it is my right to choose my own words. If anybody know any law please help me. It is urgent

rdamsel

Post by rdamsel » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:45 pm

There is no law that states how to carry out a business.

Imagine a scenario:

A person is running a bakery and got an order from an hotel to bake 100 cakes for the event. The hotel agreed with baker they will provide all the stuff needed for baking and the baker will only render his services for baking stuff.

So your scenario is the same, if you and your client agreed that they will provide the raw materials (e.g. software , cables , machinery, stationary) then that's your way of business and UKBA have nothing to object about it.

Hope this helps

chary
Newly Registered

Post by chary » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:56 am

Both the scenarios seem to be legally fine.

But the legality might differ according to the context. Say, if you want to claim/add the equipment sale as your earnings/turnover of your business.

So, if you can explain your scenario exactly and what is the exact objection the home office has, then our suggestions can be more accurate.

vinny

ILR objection answer time

Post by vinny » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:00 am

saqib_26 wrote:I applied ILR ( on the basis of Tier1 after spending 5 years) on window Croydon premium service on 28th February 2013.

Caseworker raised some objections on my Self-Employment and gave 14 days to give answer. I send my answers on 11 March and home office Croydon received 12 March. Still i am waiting.

My question is that.

Anybody has any idea how many days will take case worker or home office to give reply.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:16 am

Question 1, laws tend to not always state every possible scenario of what's legal - otherwise you will have all kinds of laws such as "it is legal to walk on the left of the sidewalk", "it is legal to walk on the right of the sidewalk", "it is legal to talk on your mobile phone while sitting down" etc. Were they saying it's illegal or were they simply questioning the actions saying that it seems unlikely?

Question 2, again, are they questioning the legality of your actions or are they questioning the action itself. If for example you put in the description field "Mortgage" and you claim that it was payment for equipment, then they can definitely question this. There is nothing to say that you have to describe your payments accurately, but if it's causing confusion with a case worker, they can definitely question it.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.