ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Dependant Fee increase doubt

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

magneta

Tier 1 General Dependant Fee increase doubt

Post by magneta » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:55 pm

Hi

I have the following question regarding Tier 1 General Dependant fee increase. Can someone answer them Please?

1. I am a Tier 1 General visa holder, we were planning to apply dependent visa for my husband (who is currently in UK under Tier 4 Student visa) in June. We have planned to apply it from India at the end of March 2013. Now, I believe the Visa fees he will have to pay is £816 and the maintenance he will have to show is £600. Is that correct?

2. we both live in the same address(rented house with tenant agreement in my name). Do I still have to show accommodation proof? If yes, should the tenant agreement have his name too?

3. About my employment, I was made redundant in December 2012 and I joined my new job last week. So my payslip will come only at the end of March. Is it ok if I show my payslips of previous company till Dec and the payslip from this new company? Will they ask about the 1 1/2 month gap? or should I get a letter from my HR?

4. My last question - Is it true that if he applies after April 6th 2013, he will have to pay a fees of £840?

Thanks in advance. Your help is much apprieciated