ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Declaration for Team members application using joint account

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rehan01
Diamond Member

Declaration for Team members application using joint account

Post by rehan01 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:39 pm

Hi All,

as we know most of us applied under tier 1 forming entrepreneur team and submitted only joint bank account statement to prove equal access to funds and we know one person got his visa refused just because of this reason. I have ask this to many people and legal advisor and immigration lawyer that do we need to provide declaration if we have formed team and funds are held in joint bank account, and everyone is advising as per there own knowledge and experience some say yes some say no.

As per policy guidance there is no clear guideline available in this scenario so I thought put this as one of the question to get people comments as I m sure it wil be very helpful to others.

In my case I have submitted my case and funds held in joint bank account and no declaration submitted just joint bank statement but I am going to get the declaration done and send with covering letter to ukba.

Please guys give your comments and advise what we should do shall we send declaration or wait for ukba to contact us in regards to this or may be negative reply possible refusal.

Regards

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Post by Naheedsammar » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:49 pm

hi Bro,

I have studied policy guidance again n again n could not find even a single prove to claim that we need any sort of declaration. see sectio 'Document required' there is nothig in there. everything with word 'Declaration' comes with third party funding n third party is describes as joint funds with husband, wife or partner (not qualifying psw status). i dont know why is getting mixed up and sorry to say some people just for making money exagerating it as 'required' document. i have spoken to 3 solicitors (good one) and they came up with same suggession that its not required but if some body wants to do it they can.

Could any body bring some thing from policy guidance confirming that we need declaration for 50k route when both team members got joint account and are PSW holders.

Regards

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:10 pm

Hi,

Yes I totally agree with you that there is nothing mention in policy guidance regarding the declaration for team members if they using there own money but have at look at this thread http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=127439

Where this guys got his visa refused just on basis on this that he didn't provided the declaration and funds are in his joint uk bank account and he applied as team with his brother.

Even nothing mentioning in policy guidance in regards to declaration for joint team member application and funds in joint bank account still its ringing bells in my head that what we got over visa refused on this basis that what choice do we have ? We have to go to splicitor for admin review ? Pay huge amount of money ? Stress etc

Also I just spoke to one solicitor 10 minutes ago and she told me I don't agree with this refusal decision at all and been told if you visa get refused just because of that I will definately win case for you in admin review. But same time she advise me to send the declaration with a covering letter to ukba via recorded delivery as if they refuse visa on the basis of declaration etc than it will benefit me in appeal.

This whole thing is so frustrating and why can't ukba put clear guidance in regards to all this.

Regards

Naheedsammar wrote:hi Bro,

I have studied policy guidance again n again n could not find even a single prove to claim that we need any sort of declaration. see sectio 'Document required' there is nothig in there. everything with word 'Declaration' comes with third party funding n third party is describes as joint funds with husband, wife or partner (not qualifying psw status). i dont know why is getting mixed up and sorry to say some people just for making money exagerating it as 'required' document. i have spoken to 3 solicitors (good one) and they came up with same suggession that its not required but if some body wants to do it they can.

Could any body bring some thing from policy guidance confirming that we need declaration for 50k route when both team members got joint account and are PSW holders.

Regards