ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NATURALIZATION APPLICATION

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ARVI
Newly Registered

NATURALIZATION APPLICATION

Post by ARVI » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:44 pm

Hi all experts
good afternoon
Pls advice me on the following
my time for naturalization is coming in July 2013, I am bit worry for the points on my driving licence due to the following

1-Three Points due to crossing red light on dated 10-10-2009 (TS10- FAIL TO COMPLY WITH TRAFFIC LIGHTS).

2- fine of 150 pounds including 2 month ban from driving in UK because of driving without licence on dated 08-02-2006 (LC20- DRIVING OTHER THAN WITH THE LICENCE).

pls advice is there any harm of having these three points while submitting naturalization application ?

I hope LC20 is already spent as it happened in Feb 2006.

TODAY NEWS FROM ONE OF THE LEADING IMMIGRATION SOLICITORS

DavidsonMorris Solicitors - Blog: It’s only a speeding fine…right? Wrong!

It’s only a speeding fine…right? Wrong!
Posted: 04 Mar 2013 01:37 AM PST
We have had a number of clients come to us with Naturalisation refusals or queries about whether they will be able to apply for Naturalisation… all because of a speeding fine.
Some will say, but I got ILR, why has my application for Naturalisation been refused?
Unfortunately, caseworkers will not exercise discretion at the Naturalisation stage. If you have paid a hefty fine, received a considerable amount of points on your licence and/or recieved a court summons, there is a possibility that your application could be refused.
If you have any convictions at all, it is best to wait until they are spent before you apply for Naturalisation.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: