ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sadia786

Post by Sadia786 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:21 am

@Haroon
Its really horrible that u paid £750 jus for wastin ur time..
I fink apeal process z really bad & dirty..
I fink u should apply as a fresh applicant after soughtin out all these things..

meena1234

Re: Appeal Reviews

Post by meena1234 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:56 am

Hi Haroon

This whole process is absurd and sometimes you suffer at the hands of others
Believe me I paid much more to the lawyer and was naive to trust my relatives and those who claimed themselves to be experts

Now, don't waste further time get a decision from the judge,keep in constant touch with them, it may turn out in your favour.
If u are not satisfied, if there are delays, then apply afresh.
But make sure there is a significant improved difference from your last application and I hear that they are giving replies after two months

So everything happens for the best even if it doesn't seem so

Hi prince and Zully
Hope u guys get replies soon
Prays for me too

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:53 pm

Prince.... Where are you. Haven't heard anything from you. What's happening you must have had some letter by now...

Meena1234. Court date soon I hope your positive n preparing yourself. Inshallah this will be the last test for you and you will win hands down. The best person to fight your case is you. And the best tools you have us your child and her school life here her friends and how she us settled her. Be positive. Have you sent a written statement to representing home office rep....
application @ ISL 13/01/2012
returned 30/03/2012 Refused app
applied for appeal in uk 19/04/12
deadline given 05/11/2012
Court date: 10 jan 2013
call letter: 08/03/2013
visa stamped?

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:19 pm

Salam,
Good to hear from u. I was beginning to think i am on my own but please even ur hubby arrives inshaAllah(soon) keep posting because you have no idea how your positive,informatory remarks are helping specially to myself

Since 13 march is the review deadline date I am still hoping that I may get a positive reply from the Ibd ECO.....

By the way which letter are u referring to...?

Last time I contacted my solicitor I asked him if I can take my daughter to court too, I know this may be a sensitive issue but I'm thinking about it as I think it would help, Any suggestions..?
The solicitor said that he needs to think about the matter because the judges usually are a bit hesitant as it might have adverse affects, to which I agree but they need to realise just how many lives they are effecting by taking such long time and wrong decisions

The solicitor said to get my daughter to write a letter in her own handwriting, can u guys please help me out about what she should include if needed.

Alhamdullillah, I was also able to convince my husband to wait till atleast the court date and decision before is going back do now I have a couple more months. This whole affair has but a great strain on our relationship.

Prince...hope all is ok, i am scared to ask further questions but please give us an update

May Allah help us all in these difficult times

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:31 pm

meena1234 wrote:Salam,
Good to hear from u. I was beginning to think i am on my own but please even ur hubby arrives inshaAllah(soon) keep posting because you have no idea how your positive,informatory remarks are helping specially to myself

Since 13 march is the review deadline date I am still hoping that I may get a positive reply from the Ibd ECO.....

By the way which letter are u referring to...?

Last time I contacted my solicitor I asked him if I can take my daughter to court too, I know this may be a sensitive issue but I'm thinking about it as I think it would help, Any suggestions..?
The solicitor said that he needs to think about the matter because the judges usually are a bit hesitant as it might have adverse affects, to which I agree but they need to realise just how many lives they are effecting by taking such long time and wrong decisions

The solicitor said to get my daughter to write a letter in her own handwriting, can u guys please help me out about what she should include if needed.

Alhamdullillah, I was also able to convince my husband to wait till atleast the court date and decision before is going back do now I have a couple more months. This whole affair has but a great strain on our relationship.

Prince...hope all is ok, i am scared to ask further questions but please give us an update

May Allah help us all in these difficult times
The letter I was referring too is if you look at the letter the AIT give you they ask for a statement no late that 5 days before the court hearing.
Secondly get your daughter to write explaining what she is feeling. I will help n give you some advise tmr. I'm so tired please excuse me... It's just being prey and on the go since 7am. Let me think about what she can write which will help....
I'm not going anywhere I'm here. The tiger guys should come on here too from that embassy site it's good to encourage one another...
visa stamped?

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:37 pm

Zully

JazakAllah ..

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:43 pm

meena1234 wrote:Zully

JazakAllah ..
Meena. Sorry I haven't been all that well anyway tell me what you need help with and we will get a court letter written.
visa stamped?

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:45 pm

Hi everyone... Just to let you all know hubby got his call letter today..
Now one more hurdle which is waiting for the passport to come back stamped....

I'm very happy and inshallah fur all you waiting you will all hear good news.
visa stamped?

Sadia786

Post by Sadia786 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:02 am

Wow..thts greattt..Congrates

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:00 am

Salam zully

That's great news, inshaAllah not long to go now

The 13 is approaching and haven't heard anything yet although on a trackitt forum I read that an appeal was given in the favour of the applicant when their deadline was the 13 th too
I m not sure if the 13 was their court date or their review deadline did given from Islamabad. If anyone has any idea then please update

I want my daughter to write a very specific letter to add further to the application. She is going to b 12 inshaAllah in April and in her first year of high school.we last travelled to pk in November 2011 for approx a month and half
So any ideas. I did send her docs letter and a letter asking to AIT to give us an early as possible date but it got refused
Please help
Praying for all

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:12 pm

meena1234 wrote:Salam zully

That's great news, inshaAllah not long to go now

The 13 is approaching and haven't heard anything yet although on a trackitt forum I read that an appeal was given in the favour of the applicant when their deadline was the 13 th too
I m not sure if the 13 was their court date or their review deadline did given from Islamabad. If anyone has any idea then please update

I want my daughter to write a very specific letter to add further to the application. She is going to b 12 inshaAllah in April and in her first year of high school.we last travelled to pk in November 2011 for approx a month and half
So any ideas. I did send her docs letter and a letter asking to AIT to give us an early as possible date but it got refused
Please help
Praying for all

You need her to write about:
Her name, age, where she studies,
I am currently living with my mother and my father is in pakistan since the past ...............years, i have vusted my father in.............. and xince having been waiting to be reunited ever since.
In my school most my friends live a happy family life something i woukd like aswell, i am very lonely without my father so is my mum, t wiuld be nice to do all the things my friends do, like go swimming, zoo dventure parks ect. I woukd just like my mother and father to betogeather. You need to get her to write soething like that. Not sure if tgat has helped.
visa stamped?

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:39 am

Hello everyone...can anyone tell me which english test centre in islamabad rawalpindi gives the results quickest...i am looking for the easiest n quickest one for a spouse visa app..
Thanku
visa-grante:25.10.12

Phase7

Post by Phase7 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:01 pm

syma wrote:Hello everyone...can anyone tell me which english test centre in islamabad rawalpindi gives the results quickest...i am looking for the easiest n quickest one for a spouse visa app..
Thanku

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#776047

Good Luck,

Phase7.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:13 pm

zully wrote:Hi everyone... Just to let you all know hubby got his call letter today..

Congrats, it can take anywhere between 3 and 8 weeks for your passport to be returned. But I've noticed the numbers have dropped, so you'll get yours quickly. If your decision making post was Islamabad that will cut down even more time because it's "on shore" and doesn't have to go through the extra travel.

As for what next, just ensure your husband doesn't book a ticket until you get your passport back. As soon as it comes you can get a ton of different options for cheap flights.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Re: Appeal Reviews

Post by king2be98 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:17 pm

HaroonAli wrote:I am shocked totally as my wife has been saying it does not take 3 months but he has STATED REST ASSURED EVERY TIME so I took that.

It is not about the response immigration judge gives as he has not even told me what response he has given. I am fed up with the wait as now he is saying the judge is going to take into considetation the delay and going to give me a date in June which would be great but I do not believe him.

I have it on writing from the courts stating that the application was late and he is not going to give me money I think. TOTAL RIPP OFF BEFORE I PAID £500 for application now £750 FOR APPEAL AND THAT GOT NOWHERE.

I FEEL LIKE KILLING MYSELF AS I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFFF...

Thanks
Don't think of Lawyers as the guys on TV, they are not like Harvey from Suits. For example TV gives you the impression Lawyers care and always want to win. However in reality Lawyers want to make money and a win is a bonus, but most don't care.

If you had asked me, I would have advise and I continue to do so, it is best to apply for an application after you have done your own research entirely from scratch. I had relatives who were trying to tell me silly things, and I told them all get lost in no uncertain terms.

Don't fret or panic, just be patient, I went through it all as well. I went through the appeal process too, I had to wait 9 months altogether, and I can promise you, looking back now, it wasn't so bad. So hang in there.

In future just do your own research and put your own case forward.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Re: Appeal Review

Post by king2be98 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:39 pm

HaroonAli wrote:Can I take action against this lawyer as I paid him £750.00 in advance for WHAT NOTHING.

He is trying to tell me not my fault it is there's very hard to believe. He is saying the JUDGE is going to consider the case and going to give a deadline date in June.

May I ask is this true.

Please do advise.

Thanks
Your lawyer is chatting absolutely nonsense. How do these people qualify in their fields of expertise?

The judge does not give a deadline date, the IAT as an organisation does. The judge decides at the hearing after the deadline has passed. I don't know your appeal dates or when you received yoru letter of pending appeal, but you're looking at a 19 week deadline, exactly from the day IAT processes it.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:08 pm

king2be98 wrote:
zully wrote:Hi everyone... Just to let you all know hubby got his call letter today..

Congrats, it can take anywhere between 3 and 8 weeks for your passport to be returned. But I've noticed the numbers have dropped, so you'll get yours quickly. If your decision making post was Islamabad that will cut down even more time because it's "on shore" and doesn't have to go through the extra travel.

As for what next, just ensure your husband doesn't book a ticket until you get your passport back. As soon as it comes you can get a ton of different options for cheap flights.
Hi king and thanks... Yes he has to get his tb certificate and then book appointment with gerry's. I have waited all this time. He has to give a date of travel letter... But I haven't booked anything.i know sometimes things can go slow so I'm waiting. Once the passport is back into his hands then book a ticket.
visa stamped?

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:14 pm

Meena. Best of luck for tmr. Thinking and praying for you... Let us know how it went..
visa stamped?

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:41 pm

Salam all

Zully
JazakAllah for praying for me, believe me in my prayers I prayed for all those who benefit me knowingly or unknowingly.
I also had high hopes for tomorrow, hoping that my decision would b overturned by that date but it just didn't happen

Tomorrow was the deadline date given to Eco in Islamabad to review my case not a court date

But please please Please pray that I don't have to go to court because I just want this case to b in my favour as soon as possible
I will speak to my solicitor again tomorrow and of course he will charge further but will ask to wait for a court date

I hate waiting it changes a lot of things., relationships etc
This sure is one big test from the Amighty

I get a lot of things but the fact that the Eco are playing with people's lives over little points is mind blowing. They absolutely have no right

At this point I think I'm gonna need a lot of help from u guys so hope u keep posting
We've not heard from prince for some time now and all others who are waiting
Hope all is well with u guys

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:02 am

meena1234 wrote:Salam all

Zully
JazakAllah for praying for me, believe me in my prayers I prayed for all those who benefit me knowingly or unknowingly.
I also had high hopes for tomorrow, hoping that my decision would b overturned by that date but it just didn't happen

Tomorrow was the deadline date given to Eco in Islamabad to review my case not a court date

But please please Please pray that I don't have to go to court because I just want this case to b in my favour as soon as possible
I will speak to my solicitor again tomorrow and of course he will charge further but will ask to wait for a court date

I hate waiting it changes a lot of things., relationships etc
This sure is one big test from the Amighty

I get a lot of things but the fact that the Eco are playing with people's lives over little points is mind blowing. They absolutely have no right

At this point I think I'm gonna need a lot of help from u guys so hope u keep posting
We've not heard from prince for some time now and all others who are waiting
Hope all is well with u guys
Don't give up hope, just coz the ECO deadline has come. Intact that's good that's one hurdle you have crossed. Maybe now when AIT write to them they may change their mind n overturn it. Also this gives you a Todd advantage to see why they won't overturn, then go to solicitors n he can write a good fighting case n present it to the home office rep. Then he may with draw the case. There is still hope.
I will ask how long did you live with hubby for abroad?
When was the last time you went to see him?
visa stamped?

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:54 pm

Salam all

Hubby received the following email today.i can't believe it. It's been long hard 3 years and seems untrue. Just hope the next stages are quicker and easier so that we can all move on inshaAllah

Praying for all u guys.and always in need of your prayers
Salam

"We have reviewed your application in light of the recent correspondence and decided to overturn the decision. We are now in a position to process your application further.

Please call at your nearest Gerry's International Visa Application Centre on any working day with the exception of public holidays."

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:27 pm

Hubby received the following email today.i can't believe it. It's been long hard 3 years and seems untrue. Just hope the next stages are quicker and easier so that we can all move on inshaAllah

Praying for all u guys.and always in need of your prayers
Salam

"We have reviewed your application in light of the recent correspondence and decided to overturn the decision. We are now in a position to process your application further.

Please call at your nearest Gerry's International Visa Application Centre on any working day with the exception of public holidays."

Meena a massive congratulations see look how it's all paid off... And tmr all then three years will look like nothing... As you all you have to do is wait a few weeks and this test will be over inshallah. I'm very happy for you and even more so for your daughter this is the best news after my call letter.
I hope he has a valid tb certificate and remember he need to Write a small letter with date intended to travel....
See how Allah does things in mysterious ways. I think due to all them visa apps they couldn't be bothered with our appeals so when it comes to deadlines they look then....
Remember the girl awaiting well her hubby got his visa on passport with in 7 days. But darling if it is a little longer. So what, it's only a few weeks you done this long and this is the last hurdle...
Just give Sadqa and always be thankful.
Really happy for you let me know when he hands in passport I think my hubby will do it Friday or Monday but in mirpur... Lets see how long it takes them both...
visa stamped?

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:25 pm

Salam all

Zully

Hubby has to have med test on the 18 and then he will be given the results some days after I. Guess
I will let u know when the appointment to submit the docs is made but my solicitor was telling me that the Gerry people might give him a form to sign that he agrees to take back the appeal
Has anyone else had to sign a form like that

I'd also like to know since I take child tax credits and working tax credit,woulld I have to let them knoww straight away when my hubby arrives or when he starts work

What about ILR- how is that. Process approached

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:30 pm

Zully

Hubby has to have med test on the 18 and then he will be given the results some days after I. Guess
I will let u know when the appointment to submit the docs is made but my solicitor was telling me that the Gerry people might give him a form to sign that he agrees to take back the appeal

I'd also like to know since I take child tax credits and working tax credit,woulld I have to let them knoww straight away when my hubby arrives or when he starts work

I've never heard about the paperwork to sign to take back appeal. My hubby is handing in his passport tmr. I will let you know.
Your hubby cannot claim no benefits for 2 or 5 years years depending what ruling you applied under, so I don't think you need to tell tax credits as they won't give him any allowance. Or you can't make a claim together either.
The ILR. Is a while yet. He will need to do life in the uk, and a b1 test before you apply for ILR.
visa stamped?

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Post by ALKB » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:13 pm

Zully

You need to tell HMRC that your husband has joined you and that he is subject to immigration control. They need to know about him but they won't increase your tax credits because of him.