ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

searved with IS151 working full time on students visa help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

steelroof
Newly Registered

searved with IS151 working full time on students visa help

Post by steelroof » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:34 pm

hi all.. hope someone can help me.. i was searved with IS151 and removed from UK, sent back to home country as I was working full time ie 35 hours on student visa.. I was enrolled in a PHD course.. my visa also got cancelled... also HO has written on the back page of my passport that "searved with IS151"... please some one can tell me how can i return back to UK.... if i apply for an HSMP, can they reject my entry clearance... i am in distress right now..

Dawie
Diamond Member

Post by Dawie » Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:47 pm

As a matter of interest, how did they catch you? Also how were they able to prove that you were working full-time?
In a few years time we'll look back on immigration control like we look back on American prohibition in the thirties - futile and counter-productive.

steelroof
Newly Registered

Post by steelroof » Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:29 pm

Dawie.. dont know may be someone at work grassed up or employers might have done employebility check.... one thing i am worrying is if it will also effect my visa chances for all other countries as they have marked my passport...

Dawie
Diamond Member

Post by Dawie » Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:34 pm

steelroof wrote:Dawie.. dont know may be someone at work grassed up or employers might have done employebility check.... one thing i am worrying is if it will also effect my visa chances for all other countries as they have marked my passport...
You should really get a new passport.
In a few years time we'll look back on immigration control like we look back on American prohibition in the thirties - futile and counter-productive.

steelroof
Newly Registered

Post by steelroof » Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:35 pm

they raided my house at 6 in the morning... and searched the house might have got the salary slips... i dont know about that as i was kept out of the room.... i was not even given a chance to clarify myself and sent to cell in local police station... i got the is151 the same day and removal letter a few hours later and told that i cannot appeal against it... i was never given a chance to put down my side of story..... i was sent to a detention centre after 36 hours and pout on a plane two days after.... i have checked and found that even serious defaulters are given a chance to defend themselves but i was not...

latansingh

Post by latansingh » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:47 am

hmm, i believe i could be the uni u were at and/or your employer... The reason could be is that now day’s home office has been sending letters to all employers who have foreign works working for them. the ho states if u hire illegal employee u can face.. bla bla bla. so maybe some one freaked out and tried to cut your grass.

steelroof
Newly Registered

Post by steelroof » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:08 am

is there anything that can be done or is it the end of the road for me? is there any chance that i can return back to uk?

steelroof
Newly Registered

Post by steelroof » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:01 am

comeon guys.. some one please help and answer.... surely someone has knowledge

Dawie
Diamond Member

Post by Dawie » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:29 am

Steelroof, if you do a search on this board you will see that many people have successfully applied for UK visas after being administratively removed from the UK. However there seems to be a difference between being asked to leave the UK and actually being deported, the latter being more serious and incurring a ban from the UK for a few years. Were you told that you would be banned from the UK for a period of time?

If you manage to find someone who is willing to sponsor a work permit for you, or you qualify for an HSMP visa, you might just be able to obtain entry clearance to enter the UK. But it depends on the specifics of your case and how you were removed from the UK.

steelroof
Newly Registered

Post by steelroof » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:24 am

hi dawie thanks for your reply.. sorry for delay in my responce.... i was certainly not deported only served with removal directions. i was a genuin student and an award holder from a famous university... i made a mistake and paid a heavy price..... just hoping that this doesnt get counted against me in the future.... i am trying to prepare documents for my hsmp applicaton and now will be needing help regarding this..... just another query if my period in UK would be counted as full time student or not.....

tekaweni

Post by tekaweni » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:18 am

steelroof - Seeing as the HO found out you were working 35 hours a week and consequentially removed you, its massively unlikely they'd credit the time as being a full-time student... I'd say write it off.

As Dawie suggested, try your luck with an HSMP application.
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten

samkma
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by samkma » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:40 pm

Sorry to hear your sad story.
In UK criminals and illegals are given opportunity to appeal. Where is freedom of speech. :?: :twisted:
The Afghanis who hijacked the plane are British passport holders today :!: :roll: :oops:
Try for HSMP mate, if you get through you can work full time and make up the loss.
Best of luck
“Impossible is just an opinion.”
.......Paulo Coelho