ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home Office withdrawn the appeal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dreamfriend

Home Office withdrawn the appeal

Post by dreamfriend » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:14 am

Home Office withdrawn the appeal for Tier 1 (PSW), How long does it take to received BRP card ? I did not do biometric for PSW but did for Tier 4 before which was 2011, but HO refused my application without it. Also my old passport also expired and I made new one. Do they ask for passport again or invite for biometric.

longresidence

Re: Home Office withdrawn the appeal

Post by longresidence » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:11 pm

dreamfriend wrote:Home Office withdrawn the appeal for Tier 1 (PSW), How long does it take to received BRP card ? I did not do biometric for PSW but did for Tier 4 before which was 2011, but HO refused my application without it. Also my old passport also expired and I made new one. Do they ask for passport again or invite for biometric.
Hi friend,

Can u please tell me what happened after HO has withdraw appeal decision from the tribunal..

1) after withdraw by HO- have u received bimetric enrollment letter?
2) have u applied for Biometric ?
3) received and submitting biometric is a good sign of issuing the visa? or there is a possibility they might refuse again?

my case also similar to u, thats what i am asking. could u please reply and give advice.

My 10 yrs route appeal decision withdraw by the UKBA recently. And they sent a letter asking me to give biometric, so I sent the biometric application form.

I just want to know that is it a good sign that issuing visa after receiving biometric. Can u please tell me what happens once u sent ur biometri form.

Thanks

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:15 pm

longresidence wrote:
dreamfriend wrote:
Hi friend,

Can u please tell me what happened after HO has withdraw appeal decision from the tribunal..

3) received and submitting biometric is a good sign of issuing the visa? or there is a possibility they might refuse again?

my case also similar to u, thats what i am asking. could u please reply and give advice.

My 10 yrs route appeal decision withdraw by the UKBA recently. And they sent a letter asking me to give biometric, so I sent the biometric application form.

I just want to know that is it a good sign that issuing visa after receiving biometric. Can u please tell me what happens once u sent ur biometri form.

Thanks
Withdrawing an appeal and then sending letter for biometric means your case is under consideration. It does get guarantee anything at the moment. Could go either way but most likely in a positive way

longresidence

Post by longresidence » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:36 pm

Gagan1986 wrote:
longresidence wrote:
dreamfriend wrote:
Hi friend,

Thanks
Withdrawing an appeal and then sending letter for biometric means your case is under consideration. It does get guarantee anything at the moment. Could go either way but most likely in a positive way
Thanks friend.

But can u also please tell me what happened in ur case. since After withdraw appeal and till date?

i

dreamfriend

Post by dreamfriend » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:10 am

1. NO
2. NO
3. Nobody can tell, They (UKBA)will make new decision.( When you received your biometric that's mean positive)

I did receive new refusal letter 1st refusal letter was just
a summery and 2nd one more explanation why my application was refused.
No different at all just killed my time. Now my Set(o) application is under
considerations.(In the mean time I have completed 10 years lawful residence). I did not appeal 2nd time refusal.

Thank you

longresidence

Post by longresidence » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:52 am

dreamfriend wrote:1. NO
2. NO
3. Nobody can tell, They (UKBA)will make new decision.( When you received your biometric that's mean positive)

I did receive new refusal letter 1st refusal letter was just
a summery and 2nd one more explanation why my application was refused.
No different at all just killed my time. Now my Set(o) application is under
considerations.(In the mean time I have completed 10 years lawful residence). I did not appeal 2nd time refusal.

Thank you
thanks mate.

can u also please tell me in bit detail...

1) when HO refused ur first refusal, then u appealled it right? and in the tribunal HO, withdrawn their refusal decision. wat was the reason for refusal

2) after withdrawn what happened ur case...plz tell me in bit detail.

3) so u got second refusal, without getting biometric??

4) u said ur set(o) is under consideration, how come without appealling 2nd refusal??

plz in more detail, i really appreciate.

thanks

dreamfriend

Post by dreamfriend » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:45 am

My student visa was refused in September 2011 and I won the apple 10th of November 2011 discretionary (DL) basis. My course was finished on 7th of March 2012. Immigration Judge allowed leave to remain until 17th of March 2012.

I have applied for Tier 1 Post Study Work on 12 of March 2012, My Tier 1 PSW was refused on 12 September 2012 (1st Refusal Reason is DL , which was given to me to complete my study not Tier 4 or any student visa).

I Appeal against their decision and on the day of hearing UKBA representative withdrawn their decision. And later I have received another refusal (2nd, yes without getting biometric) letter & two days from Tribunal confirmation that my appeal was withdrawn. I did not appeal for 2nd one because in the mean time I have completed 10 years (did not need to appeal while i cross the 10 years line). I hope you got your query.... Thanks

longresidence

Post by longresidence » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:40 am

dreamfriend wrote:My student visa was refused in September 2011 and I won the apple 10th of November 2011 discretionary (DL) basis. My course was finished on 7th of March 2012. Immigration Judge allowed leave to remain until 17th of March 2012.

I have applied for Tier 1 Post Study Work on 12 of March 2012, My Tier 1 PSW was refused on 12 September 2012 (1st Refusal Reason is DL , which was given to me to complete my study not Tier 4 or any student visa).

I Appeal against their decision and on the day of hearing UKBA representative withdrawn their decision. And later I have received another refusal (2nd, yes without getting biometric) letter & two days from Tribunal confirmation that my appeal was withdrawn. I did not appeal for 2nd one because in the mean time I have completed 10 years (did not need to appeal while i cross the 10 years line). I hope you got your query.... Thanks
thank u very much for ur replies. i will get back to u if i need any. and plz update me accordingly, about ur applications status..
thanks

dreamfriend

Post by dreamfriend » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:48 pm

Definitely I will do. Update your one as well. Thanks

longresidence

Post by longresidence » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:33 pm

dreamfriend wrote:Definitely I will do. Update your one as well. Thanks
Hi,

have u seen or heard any cases similar to us till date.

likewise..
1) appeal withdrawn by HO
2) received biometric letter
3) then got visa success or refused..

I am really worried about my case, its been pending with the HO for more than an year, its really frustrating and lot of stress on me and my family over here. I dont know how its going to be after my biometric enrollment.

Do u know how long it takes to give decision after biometric given.

Thanks

dreamfriend

Post by dreamfriend » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:06 am

Can you explain bit more,
Why your ILR application was refused ?
Did you do your bio metric before refusal decisions ?
When you done your last bio metric ? (Is it 2nd time for same application ?)

Thanks