ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set (O) Form Queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amit99
Newly Registered

Set (O) Form Queries

Post by amit99 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:31 am

Hi ,
i am a self employed person on Tier 1 visa. i am planning to apply for ILR in coming weeks.

i have few querries regarding below question in SET(O) form. Would request you to provide your input.

Q 5.3

If so, what is your pay each month
after income tax and other deductions?

<Query > Should i mention the monthly dividend + salary ( after tax) here ?

Q 6.3

Letter(s) from employer(s) detailing reasons for work-related absences including
periods of paid annual leave from the UK?

<Query> i had 122 days of continuous out of UK stay but as Tier 1 appicant, i understand that i would not be required to provided the employer letter. Can i leave this blank ?

Thanks in advance.

uksettlement
India

Re: Set (O) Form Queries

Post by uksettlement » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:24 am

amit99 wrote:Hi ,
i am a self employed person on Tier 1 visa. i am planning to apply for ILR in coming weeks.

i have few querries regarding below question in SET(O) form. Would request you to provide your input.

Q 5.3

Yes

Q 6.3

Letter(s) from employer(s) detailing reasons for work-related absences including

<Query> i had 122 days of continuous out of UK stay but as Tier 1 appicant, i understand that i would not be required to provided the employer letter. Can i leave this blank ?
Yes leave it blank no letters are needed
Thanks in advance.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

suis

Re: Set (O) Form Queries

Post by suis » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:23 am

uksettlement wrote:
amit99 wrote:Hi ,

Q 5.3

Yes

Q 6.3

Yes leave it blank no letters are needed
Thanks in advance.

Hi are you sure about the Q 6.3
i am going to apply my SET(O) under Tier 1 + HSMP
i have total 54 absence during last 5 years, but i did declare my absence but did not tick any evidence ? do you think i am wrong in here ?

suis

Post by suis » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:39 am

hi could some one else confirm this to me as i got my PEO appointment tomorrow . bit of fear in here .. need to make sure that i am in the right direction . really need some one else comment

ekta

Post by ekta » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:53 am

Please see uksettlement comments.

It seems fine, you don't need doc for absences as you are on Tier1 so Good Luck and relax. Cheers

suis

Post by suis » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:22 am

ekta wrote:Please see uksettlement comments.

It seems fine, you don't need doc for absences as you are on Tier1 so Good Luck and relax. Cheers
ah thanks mate,
i was under the impression that declaring these absence dates was not necessary when i was reading the "uksettlement comments"

but actually he meant by still we can define the travel dates, but we don't need to tick any under the section 6.3

thanks guys...

i will share my experience after tomorrow and continue to help others based on my application outcome.

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:45 am

suis wrote:
ekta wrote:Please see uksettlement comments.

ah thanks mate,
i was under the impression that declaring these absence dates was not necessary when i was reading the "uksettlement comments"

but actually he meant by still we can define the travel dates, but we don't need to tick any under the section 6.3

thanks guys...

i will share my experience after tomorrow and continue to help others based on my application outcome.
yes u declare the absences but no proof is needed.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.