ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 RC received

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ymj
Newly Registered

EEA2 RC received

Post by ymj » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:08 am

Hello, I just want to update my situation as I complained that I didn't get my COA after more than one month of waiting!

My application was sent on 8th Jan, 2013
Sent an email for my passport back on 31th Jan, 2013

On 1st Feburary, 2013, I sent an compaint letter and added my counsel tax+evidence that I live with my husband before we married

Passport received on 10th Febuary, 2013

No COA after compaining to MP, Embassy and letter to UKBA

But I got my RC with permission to work on 5th March, 2013.

I don't know what I did makes the procedure shorter than I thought. I agree with some of the people here that much of it depends on your luck. I hope people who get frustrated like me these days can liberate from such bad feeling and not let these negative feeling influence your life.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:20 am

Many thanks for sharing your most recent application timeline and experience. Best of luck.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

music2013
Newly Registered

Post by music2013 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:09 am

Hello, I just want to update my situation as I complained that I didn't get my COA after more than one month of waiting!

My application was sent on 8th Jan, 2013
Sent an email for my passport back on 31th Jan, 2013

On 1st Feburary, 2013, I sent an compaint letter and added my counsel tax+evidence that I live with my husband before we married

Passport received on 10th Febuary, 2013

No COA after compaining to MP, Embassy and letter to UKBA

But I got my RC with permission to work on 5th March, 2013.

Where did u send your complain too?