ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Company Finance statement/Balance sheet required for ILR?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

girish

Company Finance statement/Balance sheet required for ILR?

Post by girish » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:49 am

Hi,
I am a director of a limited company with Tier1 visa and I am applying for ILR in next 2 weeks in March. I have 1 year(Dec 2011- Nov 12) finance statements filed in the companies house.

My queries are:

1. Do i need to ask my accountant prepare interim accounts/Finance statements i.e Dec12- Feb 13 for 3 months aswell? Is this required for ILR ?

2. Is the 1 year accounts enough as a supporting document ?

3. Are invoices mandatory to be produced for ILR ? The reason is for one of the company for which i am contracting i don't generate any Invoice; i simply enter into their online time sheet system and i get paid directly into my account.

Thanks
Girish

girish

Post by girish » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:39 am

Can somebody please help ?

Thanks

db83

Post by db83 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:17 pm

1. No if your financial year has not ended...you dont need to have a P&L for just three months period.
2. Make sure you have your business bank statements that show that invoices are being paid into your account
3. Invoices are not mandatory - you dont need them if you have a business bank account as monies gets paid to your business bank account.

To be on the safer side, take your assignment agreement printouts with you which details the schedule & rate. I dont think the CW will ask you for this.

I got my ILR approved yestday at Solihull and as a ltd company director I produced only personal bank statements, accountant letter confirming the salary and dividend details, business bank account, company registration certificate and self certified payslips and dividend vouchers.

Again it depends from CW to CW...as to what they want to see
I'm just trying to help !