ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success at Liverpool PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vj80
Newly Registered

ILR Success at Liverpool PEO

Post by vj80 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:02 pm

Hi,

Like many others I have been a silent reader of this forum.

Thanks to inputs from various people, I have got my ILR today (05/03/13) for me and two dependants (wife and son).

My scenario - HSMP & Tier 1 (5 year route), currently director of limited company, more than 180 days leaves in 5 years (total), no leave more than 90 days (maximum was 30 or so)

My experience at Liverpool was very pleasant to say the least.

My appointment was at 11:00 but reached around 9:45 and was let in without any issues.

10:00 - called for initial checks and was asked to confirm if I was aware of immigration rules in my category and asked to sign a document which said the fee is not refundable even if application is not successful.

10:05 - Called for payment

10:45 - Called by case worker - a pleasant young lady. She asked me about my visa category and my employment status. When I said I was director of limited company she wanted my Salary slips, dividend vouchers, bank statements and accountant letter. She was happy when I offered her the copies and a summary of the income details. She also mentioned the fact that my wife scored more than me in LIUK test.

11:30 - Called in for bio metric.

12:00 - Case worker called to let us know everything is fine with the application and to wait for BRP (7-10 working days)

It was interesting, in my case the CW did not ask for any Co-hab documents - no idea why.

To summarise on documents that were asked:

1. Salary slips
2. Dividend Vouchers
3. Personal bank statements
4. Accountant letter.
5. LIUK test results for me and wife

Documents I carried other than above:

1. Co-hab docs
2. HMRC Tax statement for 5 years
3. HMRC NIC statement
4. Business account statement 12 months
5. Company Reg certificate
6. Invoice for 12 months
7. Company TAX return
8. Company VAT reg certificate
9. Previous approval letters from UKBA.
10. Marriage certificate & birth certificate
11. Letter from contracting company.
12. University Certificate
13. Old salary slips I could gather (when I was employed)
14. UKBA 180 day / year rule calculation printout.

Thanks again and I would be glad if I can be of any help. I am travelling till late evening today, so may not be able to reply ASAP

Cheers
V
Last edited by vj80 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ilrapplicant2013

Post by ilrapplicant2013 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:36 pm

Congratulations

vj80
Newly Registered

Post by vj80 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:07 pm

Thanks @ilrapplicant :-)

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: ILR Success at Liverpool PEO

Post by Kevin24 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:50 pm

vj80 wrote:Hi,

Like many others I have been a silent reader of this forum.

Thanks to inputs from various people, I have got my ILR today (05/03/13) for me and two dependants (wife and son).

My scenario - HSMP & Tier 1 (5 year route), currently director of limited company, more than 180 days leaves in 5 years (total), no leave more than 90 days (maximum was 30 or so)

My experience at Liverpool was very pleasant to say the least.

My appointment was at 11:00 but reached around 9:45 and was let in without any issues.

10:00 - called for initial checks and was asked to confirm if I was aware of immigration rules in my category and asked to sign a document which said the fee is no refundable even if application is not successful.

10:05 - Called for payment

10:45 - Called by case worker - a pleasant young lady. She asked me about my visa category and my employment status. When I said I was director of limited company she wanted my Salary slips, dividend vouchers, bank statements and accountant letter. She was happy when I offered her the copies and a summary of the income details. She also mentioned the fact that my wife scored more than me in LIUK test.

11:30 - Called in for bio metric.

12:00 - Case worker called to let us know everything is fine with the application and to wait for BRP.

It was interesting, in my case the CW did not ask for any Co-hab documents - no idea why.

To summarise on documents that were asked:

1. Salary slips
2. Dividend Vouchers
3. Personal bank statements
4. Accountant letter.
5. LIUK test results for me and wife

Documents I carried other than above:

1. Co-hab docs
2. HMRC Tax statement for 5 years
3. HMRC NIC statement
4. Business account statement 12 months
5. Company Reg certificate
6. Invoice for 12 months
7. Company TAX return
8. Company VAT reg certificate
9. Previous approval letters from UKBA.
10. Marriage certificate & birth certificate
11. Letter from contracting company.
12. University Certificate
13. Old salary slips I could gather (when I was employed)
14. UKBA 180 day / year rule calculation printout.

Thanks again and I would be glad if I can be of any help. I am travelling till late evening today, so may not be able to reply ASAP

Cheers
V
Congratulations .well done. Surprising CW did not ask for HMRC/ Tax documents. May be they do their own checks.

vj80
Newly Registered

Post by vj80 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:01 pm

@kevin24, Thanx...and yes I would guess so.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:27 pm

vj80 wrote:@kevin24, Thanx...and yes I would guess so.
Good to note that,you only gave the documents asked by CW. Then you could explain clearly with less documents, rather than giving every document you carry to a PEO appointment.

vj80
Newly Registered

Post by vj80 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:56 pm

Yes Kevin24, again something which I made sure after going through several posts/advises here...

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:58 pm

vj80 wrote:Yes Kevin24, again something which I made sure after going through several posts/advises here...
Thank you for your valuable advice.

vj80
Newly Registered

Post by vj80 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:59 pm

Thought will let you guys know - recd my BRP this evening...was quicker than I thought; on 2nd day!