ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Zaveri
Newly Registered

PEO Appointment

Post by Zaveri » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:28 pm

Dear All,

I am looking for some help with regards to PEO Appointment.

My Current Work Permit is expiring on 9th April.

I am looking to book an appointment for my ILR at any PEO's between 15th March to 5th April. Its been next to impossible to get an appointment at any of the PEO's.

Can anyone suggest, what are my best options to get an appointment?

Thanks

Sachin Zaveri

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:35 pm

Are you looking to book appointment with dependants?

Either way new appointments come around midnight area. Try between midnight and 2.30am. You will defo find one. Also make sure you book something before 6th April, fee is increasing from that day

Zaveri
Newly Registered

Post by Zaveri » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:42 pm

Yes, one defendant. Will try booking tonight between midnight and 2.30.

Thanks for feedback.

Sachin

sdas
Newly Registered

Re: PEO Appointment

Post by sdas » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:50 pm

Zaveri wrote:Dear All,

I am looking for some help with regards to PEO Appointment.

My Current Work Permit is expiring on 9th April.

I am looking to book an appointment for my ILR at any PEO's between 15th March to 5th April. Its been next to impossible to get an appointment at any of the PEO's.

Can anyone suggest, what are my best options to get an appointment?

Thanks

Sachin Zaveri
Hi Sachin,

I booked an appointment on 26th Feb for 4th March . Its not easy, but its not as difficult as it seems.

As you are looking for an appointment 15th March to 5th April. Please follow below steps:
  • Step 1: Login - Click on book new appointment - Select your service - select dates and location (in your case 15th march to 5th april) - select centre - unsuccessful? follow next step

• Step 2: Change dates - for example to 15th March to 8th April. Select 2 more nearest centres for example Solihull and Sheffield. Just book any appointment which is available after 20th March. Right now many appointments are available at Sheffield ( Tuesday 2 April 2013 1:10 PM). This is your insurance. :D

As you know appointments can be cancelled/rescheduled any time before 48hrs. Next time when you will login, click on reschedule and book the appointment with just one click. No need to enter the details again, as it is already on system.

• Step 3: Login - select your booked appointment - click on reschedule - confirm reschedule - search for appointments at your date/centres. Book it with a single click. Don't worry, system will not cancel your existing appointment unless you find and book an appointment of your choice. When you will confirm your new appointment, it will automatically cancel and book a new one. You will get email confirmation too.

Tips:
  • Once you are unsuccessful, don't enter the details again. Just press F5/Refresh in every 15 mins. With reschedule, you can do it in just one click. Trust me I booked it within 24 hours of searching.
  • No need to wait until 12 midnight, it won't help at all. I booked my appointment during day time. When a person cancels an appointment, it appears on the booking list straight away. It doesn't matter day/night. Most appointments will get cancelled before 4-3 days. For example for 15th, most appointment will get cancelled on 11th/12th. Even in office, just keep refreshing the screen in every 15 minutes. You will get it for sure.
Happy Hunting :D.

Zaveri
Newly Registered

Post by Zaveri » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:35 am

Thanks Mate.

This give me some breathing space. Hope everything went well with your ILR application.

sdas
Newly Registered

Post by sdas » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:42 pm

Zaveri wrote:Thanks Mate.

This give me some breathing space. Hope everything went well with your ILR application.
Yes. All went well. :D