ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

is marriage certificate required for T1 ext for spouse

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shedy789

is marriage certificate required for T1 ext for spouse

Post by shedy789 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:38 am

Hi,

I'm going to apply for T1 extension in April, 2013 for my self and my dependents, I have following three questions,
1- Do I need to provide marriage certificate for my wife as dependent with her application as we lost the paper somewhere. She is currently living with me in UK as T1 dependent at the same address?

2- Can I apply for my dependents seperately with one or two day difference than my application as main dependant just to save application fee ? is there any disadvantage in it?

3- Do I need to provide proof of address for my kids as well?

Thanks,

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: is marriage certificate required for T1 ext for spouse

Post by UKBALoveStory » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:24 am

shedy789 wrote:Hi,

I'm going to apply for T1 extension in April, 2013 for my self and my dependents, I have following three questions,
1- Do I need to provide marriage certificate for my wife as dependent with her application as we lost the paper somewhere. She is currently living with me in UK as T1 dependent at the same address?
NO

2- Can I apply for my dependents seperately with one or two day difference than my application as main dependant just to save application fee ? is there any disadvantage in it?

From 6 april, fees are changing so you won't save anything

NO

Thanks,

shedy789

Post by shedy789 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:06 pm

tahirnaveed wrote:

NO

NO

Thanks,
shedy789 wrote: Thanks Tahir for your reply, I want to send my application on 2nd or 3rd of april and for dependents on 5th of april, 2013. Would that be OK?

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:21 pm

shedy789 wrote:
tahirnaveed wrote:

NO

NO

Thanks,
shedy789 wrote: Thanks Tahir for your reply, I want to send my application on 2nd or 3rd of april and for dependents on 5th of april, 2013. Would that be OK?
Same boat. see this

shedy789

Post by shedy789 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:49 am

Tahir,

I'm still not sure what is correct opinion, the case in the example is a bit different than my one. I just want to submit applications separately and not waiting for the result for main applicant application.

Still waiting a solid opinion on this?