ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents return..help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sunilrana80

Documents return..help

Post by Sunilrana80 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:34 pm

I had applied for the return of my passport back (only of sponsor) urgently 21 days back using the online application form.... Still not got it....it is now sending chills down my spine....iv tried their number daily but it goes on answering machine and they just tell me to send the application online.....n call disconnected......how can i track if my passport has been sent back to me or i am just hopelessly waiting.....iv had my flight tickets booked.....n few days are left....looking into the urgency of the matter i feel helpless... What to doo?.?

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:18 pm

Apparently they are meant to return them back in 20 days. But it's UKBA you can't say anything. Would say you wait till end of this week

Sunilrana80

Post by Sunilrana80 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:13 am

Thanks..but is there any way i can track the status....it gets too late...