ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family permit Financial information

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

firas1990

EEA Family permit Financial information

Post by firas1990 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:32 am

Hi, Is it a must that i submitt my wife bank statments in order to show how my trip will be funded?actionly i am Tunisian and my wife is Lithuanian living in UK.we hae been living togeather for 8 months and yesterday she back to the UK and she will start her work in 11 March.as you know during her stay with me in here she is not receiving any sort of money cause she is not working which means that in her bank balance only few hundreds of pounds.and i quit my job yesterday which means i am jobless right now.so i wonder if she need to mention in the covering letter that she will sponsor my trip or she no need to mention that?!! and as well if she give her 6 month bank statment i m thinking that the ECO's officiers will focus on that point to refuse my application..so i wonder what should we do?shall we ignore that stuff and we don t mention it in the sponsorship letter?
She is thinking to take an over draft/bank loan of 3000£ in order to show that she is able to support me druing the trip and so.is this will be good idea or they will as well use this point to refuse my application?
One more question sir/madame,in the online application it start with "how long do you intend to stay in uk" ?
as i am going to apply for an EEA Family Permit and as it is valid for 6 months what should you mention?that i intend to stay for 6 months or what?cause i am planning to get residence and job there .what if i mention for them 5 years or so?
i am so much asking from you a lot guys,i just hope that my enquiry is clear .

Looking forward to hear from you sir/madame.

Kind Regards
Firas .MG

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:28 pm