ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form Set O, Section 5 - dependant

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vwhiting
Newly Registered

Form Set O, Section 5 - dependant

Post by vwhiting » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:16 pm

My dependent child over 18 has to fill in a separate application form when we apply for ILR. Under finances in Section 5 - does she fill in her own finances (from part time job), or do we put main applicant's finances in this place.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

gundabinu
Newly Registered

Re: Form Set O, Section 5 - dependant

Post by gundabinu » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:57 am

vwhiting wrote:My dependent child over 18 has to fill in a separate application form when we apply for ILR. Under finances in Section 5 - does she fill in her own finances (from part time job), or do we put main applicant's finances in this place.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
I am in the same situation, somebody please help!!!

@vhwiting Do you know how much will we have to pay for the application, is that £689 or £1377? are you all applying together under one appointment?

Many thanks in advance!!!

vwhiting
Newly Registered

Post by vwhiting » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:17 pm

The dependent over 18 has to pay the full application fee (£1,377), but will probably go up to £1,426 (for PEO appointment) on 6 April. We have to make a separate appointment for the child over 18. (but as close in time as possible to the main applicant's).