ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accountant Fee

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

goodmann

Accountant Fee

Post by goodmann » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:04 am

Hi Everyone, pls how much is the average fee for Tier1 account package? I am self-employed. The accountant I spoke with wants to collect £500. Isnt this too exhorbitant?

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:41 am

The fees could range from 200-500gbp...!! It depends on the amount of work which is required to complete your task and requirements etc.

Google is your best friend, trust me. Type in the right keywords and give it a quick go, and amigo.. you will get 100's of options on your screen.

Best of luck.
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.

tier1_aspirant_del

Post by tier1_aspirant_del » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:07 pm

I was in the same boat and the accountant I contacted were trying to charge 500-700 GBP which was huge. Finally I was able to find an accountant who was much cheaper.

If you want then I can PM his details to you. But wherever you go please make sure that the Accountant is registered (ACCA) and the ACCA website shows his and his firm name with membership number.

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:09 pm

tier1_aspirant_del:share it with the group man
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.

tier1_aspirant_del

Post by tier1_aspirant_del » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:39 pm

sure. My accountant is vijay@skthakrar.co.uk. He is ACCA registered and bit reasonable than others.

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:40 pm

Cheers buddy, how much does he charge.?
Regards,
A Mutant Member

tier1_aspirant_del

Post by tier1_aspirant_del » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:34 am

for me he quoted around 250 Pounds based on my documents.

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:37 am

Thats very reasonable price.. are you sole trader or LTD.??
Regards,
A Mutant Member

tier1_aspirant_del

Post by tier1_aspirant_del » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:12 pm

Limited

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:32 pm

that is not too bad though accountant normally charge based on your turn over too.

tier1_aspirant_del

Post by tier1_aspirant_del » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:50 pm

Got my extension approved today (PEO croydon). All documents given by my accountant were accepted.

I really find the accountant very reasonable. He didn't charge much and provide everything (payment summaries, invoices explanation, NI status and tax status letter etc) and also stamp everything including salary slips and dividends.

If you wish to get his services then contact him on vijay@skthakrar.co.uk

binghi
Newly Registered

Post by binghi » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:04 pm

tier1_aspirant_del wrote:Got my extension approved today (PEO croydon). All documents given by my accountant were accepted.

I really find the accountant very reasonable. He didn't charge much and provide everything (payment summaries, invoices explanation, NI status and tax status letter etc) and also stamp everything including salary slips and dividends.

If you wish to get his services then contact him on vijay@skthakrar.co.uk
tier1_aspirant_del,
thanks a lot for sharing the contact of your accountant. You can't imagine how greatful I am for that, especially given my previous experince that I've described here a couple of years ago.
After your post I have contacted Vijay and I totally agree with everything you've written. I have got my visa extension fast enough, and the accountant's role in it, I assume, was great. So I'm happy to recommend Vijay too now.