ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need information

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fredrock
Newly Registered

need information

Post by fredrock » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:09 pm

I am from bangladesh n i am a tier4 student.I have submitted my eea application 3 months ago. And got coa
Now what will be the next step?will i get my RC or biometric appointment lette

nidaulhaque
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by nidaulhaque » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:12 pm

you will get RC, ring them and ask them to issue coa

fredrock
Newly Registered

Post by fredrock » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Thanks for reply..I have already got coa.just i need information is this requirement to give biometrics in eea application?

nidaulhaque
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by nidaulhaque » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:42 pm

ohh sorry i thought you not received coa, then its fine hopefully u will get ur rc soon, the biometric not required for eea or family member of eea dont worry!!

vinnie0020
India

Post by vinnie0020 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:23 pm

Hi There,
It is more likely that you will be called in for an interview if you have not heard anything else apart from COA in last 3 months. Just today i recieved a letter requesting me and my wife to appear for an interview and its been 4 months since i have applied and after getting COA. Regards.

nidaulhaque
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by nidaulhaque » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:20 pm

vinnie0020 wrote:Hi There,
It is more likely that you will be called in for an interview if you have not heard anything else apart from COA in last 3 months. Just today i recieved a letter requesting me and my wife to appear for an interview and its been 4 months since i have applied and after getting COA. Regards.
Yes you are right, may be they invite you for interview, they recently started this