ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointments

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

farrago
Newly Registered

PEO Appointments

Post by farrago » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:29 pm

Hi

I've been trying for 2.5 weeks to get one of these appointments. Been staying up every night at midnight and trying for 1.5 hours or more. Anyone know how to do it? I really need one before 20 March in order to travel on 1 April. So at this point I need a cancellation as I don't imagine they're releasing any more of the regular ones (given the 42-day rolling window). Even my immigration lawyer is having trouble getting one!

Any and all advice welcome. This is a Tier 1 General visa extension we're talking about and the rest of the application is entirely straightforward.

Thanks

farrago

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:15 pm

Try it early morning too.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS