ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Latest Update

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rooney0511

Latest Update

Post by rooney0511 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:37 pm

My cousin who has his application pending since August 2012, had a call from from the Manager who has a small clarification about his application.
Apparently they missed a sheet of the bank statement provided for maintenance funds, was asked to provide again.
Well thats not the issue, during the course of the call my cousin asked few questions and the manager shed some info.

As the number of Tier 1 (Ent) applications pending / increased, UKBA has put in more number of teams recently to clear the back log.
All Bank Statements are being verified irrespective of whichever country, be it UK, India , Pakistan or wherever. THIS HAS BECOME MANDATORY, so he says.

This is just some info, so please do not flood me with questions as I will not be able to answer, this is all what happened , so there isn't anymore I can share.

dancingguy05

Re: Latest Update

Post by dancingguy05 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:02 pm

rooney0511 wrote:My cousin who has his application pending since August 2012, had a call from from the Manager who has a small clarification about his application.
Apparently they missed a sheet of the bank statement provided for maintenance funds, was asked to provide again.
Well thats not the issue, during the course of the call my cousin asked few questions and the manager shed some info.

As the number of Tier 1 (Ent) applications pending / increased, UKBA has put in more number of teams recently to clear the back log.
All Bank Statements are being verified irrespective of whichever country, be it UK, India , Pakistan or wherever. THIS HAS BECOME MANDATORY, so he says.

This is just some info, so please do not flood me with questions as I will not be able to answer, this is all what happened , so there isn't anymore I can share.

Tq forthe info

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Latest Update

Post by rehan01 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:20 pm

Thx for the update

rooney0511 wrote:My cousin who has his application pending since August 2012, had a call from from the Manager who has a small clarification about his application.