ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsor's employer's letter for spouse application - SET(M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chosenaik

Sponsor's employer's letter for spouse application - SET(M)

Post by chosenaik » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:54 am

Hello,

I will shortly be applying for my spous'e ILR (SET(M)).
I will be obtaining a letter from my employer stating my role, how long I have been here for and my salary over last 12 months.

What else shuld the letter state...

I have asked and they will not state anything to say that I am married to my spouse and spouse's name etc. I am hoping that will not be a problem.

If some one with similar experience or knowledge of the process could kindly help me.

Many thanks.

st pauli

Post by st pauli » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:11 am

I don't think it will be a problem. Many people work in big companies where having knowledge of who all your employee's spouses are couldn't exactly be expected.

I am interested in something along the same lines.... If I asked, my boss would probably include that she knows/trusts me and believes this is a genuine and subsisting relationship because I've talked about throughout its development and about the wedding etc, but would this be even be appropriate to include in the confirmation of employment/salary letter? Or should it be a separate letter...?