ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN 1 Referee problem

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Bkt12345
Newly Registered

MN 1 Referee problem

Post by Bkt12345 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:49 pm

Good Afternoon

I am applying for British citizenship for my son who is 3 years 7 months as i and my husband had ILR. i have problem with my son's application regarding his second referee.i have one referee already British citizen profesional ( RN). but second referee who could be his GP, Health visitor, school teacher they have refused to be his referee. what should i do for his second referee as they have refused to sign and can another profesional can be referee for him. we have appointment with NCS on 20th march. please help me with this matter . Thank you

solospy
Member of Standing

Re: MN 1 Referee problem

Post by solospy » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:58 pm

Bkt12345 wrote:Good Afternoon

I am applying for British citizenship for my son who is 3 years 7 months as i and my husband had ILR. i have problem with my son's application regarding his second referee.i have one referee already British citizen profesional ( RN). but second referee who could be his GP, Health visitor, school teacher they have refused to be his referee. what should i do for his second referee as they have refused to sign and can another profesional can be referee for him. we have appointment with NCS on 20th march. please help me with this matter . Thank you
Another professional can act as a 2nd referee. You will be ok.

Bkt12345
Newly Registered

Post by Bkt12345 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:43 pm

thank you for your reply

Bkt12345
Newly Registered

Post by Bkt12345 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:46 pm

i just want to know second referee has to be different proffesional or will be alright with same professional? thank you

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:07 pm

Bkt12345 wrote:i just want to know second referee has to be different proffesional or will be alright with same professional? thank you
Two referees
One a professional, with or without British passport

Two anyone aged 25 plus and with British passport
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

Bkt12345
Newly Registered

Post by Bkt12345 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:50 pm

Good afternoon everyone

Just to make sure my referee are fine for my son application MN 1. as i have mentioned that my son GP, Teacher, Health visitor and Dentist refused to his referee. i have 2 referee
First referee
my friend Professinal who is registered nurse who knows my son very well
Second referee
Registered Nurse professional who is a manager or ward
both British citizen holders If this will be alright as referees?? Many thanks

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:07 pm

Bkt12345 wrote:Good afternoon everyone

Just to make sure my referee are fine for my son application MN 1. as i have mentioned that my son GP, Teacher, Health visitor and Dentist refused to his referee. i have 2 referee
First referee
my friend Professinal who is registered nurse who knows my son very well
Second referee
Registered Nurse professional who is a manager or ward
both British citizen holders If this will be alright as referees?? Many thanks
They are fine.